Welcome New Members

Hello! Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I'm a bit of a n00b at Civilization, which has taken over a large chunk of my life. I couldn't make it without all the great articles and threads on this website.

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to learning a lot about civ. I got civ 4 but I'm still playing with civ 3. Just can give it up yet. I wish there were more civ games about ancient civilizations. Like a Hittite vs Egypt. Or an assyrian conquest game. Israel conquers the levant and tries to fight off assyrian and babylon imperial expansion. A persian conquest came would be cool. Does anyone know if they have been designed and where I could find them. Thanks.

Hello
I´m Civmaniac192 from germany and i get civ 4 at 6th december 2007. Idon´t play it for a long time but it´s one of the greatest games i´ve ever seen.

Merry Christmas for everyone,
Civmaniac192

just found this site! been looking for help running civ III on vista.
what is error 28? something to do with fonts.

Sure Ainwood, though I am posting this much later since the release of CIV 5 is now looming, I found this looking for strategies for Civ Conquests and found out that civ 4 was about to be released. I have since then bought civ 4, and rarely played it, bought conquests and played it often, and joined the civ3players ladder league where I am currently in the top 20 ;). (I found this site in 2004 during the end of my PTW times and all those OOS).
Anyway, My civ3players ladder name is Ho-Chi-Minh currently, though I will probably be changing it to Reepicheep soon. I've just registered on here, I've been frequenting the civ3 proboards a lot recently and figured I would check this site for some more conquests goings on. I am not a civ 4 player, I am a conquests player through and through, and my dream is really for Sid Meier to quit putting out new civ games and remodify Civ 3 PTW so that its multiplayer is streamlined like conquests, because PTW was more fun to me. :)
I am sad to see that most of the names on these threads are unfamilar to me. The threads concerning Civ3 are mainly from people who have since left civ 3 for newer civ games. I'd like to see more of a PTW conquests community on here since those are the games I play, and I hope civ 5 is more similar to that format than civ 4 is. (Another Reason i don't play civ4 is that my laptop won't support the graphics :p )
Anyway, I hope to enjoy this forum and gain lots of civ related info from it. Hopefully I will be a productive member.

Sincerely,
Ho-Chi-Minh

Hello everyone,

I am a longtime CIV player and am just now delving into CIV IV. This forum is great and I am glad to have finally returned to playing this great game. Happy holidays to you all.

Tony

hey just droping in to say hi just got the game last week and am looking foward to trying out some good mods anyone have any suggestions?

Not too much to say here. I'm not a man of many words, and none of them are words of wisdom anyway. I'm addicted to civ4, and stay up all night playing the game. Just purchased BTS, but haven't installed it yet.

Hello fellow civ fans, I found this forum as i got stuck on the civ4 tutorial and i cant get past 1 part as i cannot see the tribal village my scout must move to if anyone can share some light on this, it would be much appreciated, thanks guys.

hi, i know this isn't tech support, but i need help. when i try to play, the screen will go completely black and i'll have to reboot my computer. everything on my computer is up to date but i just can't seem to fix it. if you know what i need to do, any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hello, I have visited this forum several times looking for Mods for Civ 4 ,Warlords and BTS. This is my first post I want to compliment the members for the amazing amount of excellent information and creativity found in the created mods. The creators of the Civ Gold 3.0 mod have done an excellent job and I am looking forward to trying to learn to create a mod myself so I can contribute to this forum. In closing I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Top Bottom