Welcome New Members

Hi there,
I've been playing Civ4 for 2 years, so now I begin to use some mods ;] I live in Poland.

Hi my name is Tara. I'm a kiwi (New Zealander) and have been playing Civ IV for about a year (slow starter haha). Hows it going?

Are you talking about civ4 or civ3.:confused:
First of all, Iron and Copper do not help you to build units faster, rather they allow you to build the units in the first place. You cannot build a Swordsman until you have a source of Iron, for instance. ;)

Furthermore, Iron and Copper can be connected to a city from anywhere. You do not need to have these resources next to a city for it to be able to build the associated units, as long as there is some other city that has access to Iron or Copper in your empire. :)

(This also applies to all the other strategic resources, like Horses.)

Finally, it's worth noting that Stone and Marble do not help you with building units in any way.

Hi everyone. I heard about this site a while ago and have visited on and off.

My dad introduced me to civ 2 when I was younger and I immediatly got hooked on the game. Civ was what got me into gaming in the first place. My family have almost every edition of the game from civ 2 to colonization. My dad and I are the biggest civ fans in our family.

hi everyone i have been played civ for 1 year and i realyy fall in to civ and this site. civfanatics gave me new predictions and the site is great help all for us keeping them allways in high degrees thanks a lot

Moderator Action: BIG sven and Lord Parkin: Please take the discussion outside of this thread.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889
My apologies; I sometimes get confused between this thread and the Quick Answers one. ;)

BIG sven, I've replied to your post here. :)

Hi my name is Tara. I'm a kiwi (New Zealander) and have been playing Civ IV for about a year (slow starter haha). Hows it going?
Cool, great to have another Kiwi around these parts. Welcome! :D

Hi there,
I've been playing Civ4 for 2 years, so now I begin to use some mods ;] I live in Poland.
Hi everyone. I heard about this site a while ago and have visited on and off.

My dad introduced me to civ 2 when I was younger and I immediatly got hooked on the game. Civ was what got me into gaming in the first place. My family have almost every edition of the game from civ 2 to colonization. My dad and I are the biggest civ fans in our family.
hi everyone i have been played civ for 1 year and i realyy fall in to civ and this site. civfanatics gave me new predictions and the site is great help all for us keeping them allways in high degrees thanks a lot
Welcome to CFC, all. :)

Thak you!
Would have joined sooner but I hate my router and my email ended up completely spam clogged....

Hello to anyone ho joins after me (Probably if there is a Civ V and I hope there will be!)

first!

Hi, I'm new here. Started playing civ 4 this month!!! I can't even beat Noble difficulty!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

have a nice day and a even beater tomorrow!:goodjob:

Hello everyone,

I started a year ago with CIV IV and since FFH (II) was "released" I am totally caught in this game. :)

Now I am looking forward to playing Fall Further. Yes, it is sad but true, the game doesn´t work correctly, so I have not been able to try it out yet. More about that in a separate thread.

happy greetz

Lanuna

hey im from nz (soo many kiwis out there) been playin since civII, havent missed a version since.
need more new zealand scenarios! sick of european/american scenarios.

fortune favours the bold

Hello to everyone, all the new and the old! I have been playing CIV for a few months now and I love it. Been lurking here for quite a while and finally decided to join up and get involved.

And let me just say a big thank you to everyone who helps run the site! I had a problem activating my account so I sent a message and they fixed it right up for me right away! I appreciate that kind of prompt help and it really makes me feel welcomed into the community! So thanks again and can't wait to talk to everyone around the forums!

Hi, everyone. I'm new here. I'm from Indonesia & have been playing Civ series from the first one (1991) to Civ4BtS. Haven't tried Civ4Col, though. Looking forward to hog all religions and wonders in BtS Next War. This site is a very useful site:goodjob:, I hope I can find everything I need to win my next game. See ya around:D.

Just dropping in to say hello, as a newbie to the forums. Not new to Civ, been playing since the first one. Had a long break away from it though, and bought Civ IV a couple of months ago.

Must say this site is really helpful and useful, and I look forward to taking part in the GOTM's if I can ever get the 1.74 patch to install!

Cheers
Jack

Hello, all!

I am new around here, sort of. Been around before but just returning after a haitus. Just picked up the BtS exspansion the other night and am very impressed. I've been playing Civ for years now, and looking forward to getting involved in the community.

Hello everybody,

I've been playing civ games since the beginning, but have recently decided to try my hand at a mod as a more interesting way to brush up on some of the skills I've let slide these past 9 years, and pick up some new ones. Kael, your video tutorials are fantastic. I don't think I would have actually gotten started on things without them. Thank you!

Hey guys. I am new to the forums, played Civ4 when it first came out but dropped it after a while. Just bought the 2 new expansions will play soon.

Hey how does the expansions affect the game? Sorry, noob question yes, but is it totally a new game, or just some differences?

Cheers,
ReeNah

Top Bottom