WH Diplomacy texts

Diplomacy for Katarin:

Spoiler :

Declare War--"The Winter Host will blow down upon you like an icy blizzard that will strip you lands of crop and game, it will knock down your cities and walls and freeze your rivers, and then, just when you though things we getting bad, I will come...

First Contact--"The winds whisper your presence, who are you?

Refuse to Speak--"I should rather speak to this skull I think.

Peace--" This war has lasted too long, I propose an end to these hostilities toward our two fair empires.

No Peace--"We cannot afford peace, winter is fast approaching and we need land to farm.

Greetings Friendly--"Greetings friend, come inside from the weather, lets talk business around a fire.

Greetings Furious--"*Katarin turns around shocked and points her left hand towards you manacingly* What give you the authority to come strolling into my throne room like this?! *a burst of icy air shoots from her fingertips and hits your feet freezing them in place.* Tell me what you came for and then i will decide whether to let you go or not...

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" We are out of this, care to lend us some more?
--" We need this for the winter, care to help a friend?
--" We demand you relinquish this to us immediately, or wee will take it from you with force.

Accept Offer--"Thank you, this will help much this winter.

Thanks--"Ta"

Diplomacy for Boris:

Spoiler :

Declare War--"*The huge bear, Urskin, roars* Calm Urskin, you will have you time soon, for the armies of Kislev are preparing, and will soon be ready for war.

First Contact--"The winds whisper your presence, who are you?

Refuse to Speak--"sick-'im Urskin!!

Peace--" This war has lasted too long, I propose an end to these hostilities toward our two fair empires.

No Peace--"We cannot afford peace, winter is fast approaching and we need land to farm.

Greetings Friendly--"Greetings friend, come inside from the weather, lets talk business around a fire.

Greetings Furious--"If Urskin was awake he would have killed you right then. What do you want? speak quickly for I do not want to be held respnsible for your death yet.

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" We are out of this, care to lend us some more?
--" We need this for the winter, care to help a friend?
--" We demand you relinquish this to us immediately, or wee will take it from you with force.

Accept Offer--"Thank you, this will help much this winter.

Thanks--"Thank you"

Diplomacy for Akabar:

Spoiler :

Declare War--"*elephants trumpeting in the background* Prepare your forces, for the Indic Army is coming!

First Contact--"Good day to you my friend, who might you be?

Refuse to Speak--"No! Go away form me at once! I would rather clean the elephant pens than talk to you!

Peace--"Peace! Peace good friend! I have had enough of this war! Let us use our time more constructively. I, for example, have always been curious about the ways of the Yogi...

No Peace--"What do you mean 'Peace'? Our Yogi Masters have only just completed training their apprentices to masters themselves, they need to be tested, and this war with you is the perfect opertunity to do that!

Greetings Friendly--"Welcome to my palace good friend. Care to join me to my harem?

Greetings Furious--"Who do you think you are? I was quite happy before, and now I am disgruntled. Say what you came for and go away.

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" Please help a friend in need?
--" I am interested in this. May I have it?
--" That would look much nicer in my city than yours. I think you should give it to me, for its own good.

Accept Offer--"Oh Thank you very much.

Thanks--"Thank you.

Finally got them all in. Great stuff P_L. :thumbsup:

After playing briefly last night I realize how much this adds. Especially when the Boyz come calling!

Top Bottom