WH Diplomacy texts

Typos, i instead of I, ect are all being done by me hopefully. If I miss some I'm sure our faithful public will crucify us. ;)

DutchJunkie said:
I just installed it a couple of days ago to get some ideas fo this mod. If you can't install i'll try to find it tonight or tomorrow .. sorry but I can't do it sooner .. work .. work .. work .. :crazyeye:

ps: it's a promise that i try .. success isn't garanteed ;)

:sad: can't find it :sad:

sorry ..

Ploeperpengel said:
you should get notepad++ it has a search function and is freeware. Just google for it;) the name is Ackbar I think or Moghul king.

mine got a search-function too .. but there are no names in the file .. only variables ..

have given up on Akabar.:( sorry.

Started on Magnus the Pious, who will be quite hard to do also, if i want to portray him correctly, because he wa supposed to be a magnificent speaker, who used words in a way that made people he spoke to instantly agree with him. He is also increadably loyal to the cult of Sigmar (which is why he is called "the Pious") it may take some time to get his speach right, as im not the most charismtic of people;).
my point is: is anyone here any good with words? care to think up some unforgettable speaches that we could use for Magnus?

I will give it a go, but please post anything you have, as he is a little tricky.
TA.

how does this sound guys. is it inspirational enough? suggestions would be helpful.

Diplomacy for Magnus:

Spoiler :

Declare War--"Follower of Chaos! Tremble before the mighty ranks of Sigmar's Host! There will be no more time for you to spread your evil, your hatred, and you shall never be seen on the face of this world again! Sigmar's Will is imbued within this army, prepare to perish!

First Contact--"Sigmar has blessed you, for he has led you Riekland! What say you? Shall you follow our cause?

Refuse to Speak--"Begone heretic! Your foul feet do not deserve to tred upon the ground that Sigmar has blessed!

Peace--"This is your last chance, accept peace and follow Sigmar with us, or Perish upon my blade and be cursed unto eternal damnation for evermore!

No Peace--"Peace will never reach your lands whilst I am Emperor! Sigmar will prevail!

Greetings Friendly--"Welcome to Reikland friend! Come, let us hunt some Chaos beasts together. It will be fun, no?

Greetings Furious--" So the heretic returns... You have more courage than I thought you had, coming to our lands under such circumstances. Now say what you came here for and then leave before the wrath of Sigmar strikes you down!

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" Riekland requires assistance.
--" Reikland and (your civ) have long been allies, and not once have you aided us. We are begining to wonder if this alliance is in our best interest...
--" Our boarders are close (your name), and we are stronger, it would be in your best interests to give us what we request.

Accept Offer--"Riekland will never forget the aid you have given Her in times of need friend..

Thanks--"May Sigmar look upon you kindly."

Psychic_Llamas said:
how does this sound guys. is it inspirational enough? suggestions would be helpful.

Diplomacy for Magnus:

Spoiler :

Declare War--"Follower of Chaos! Tremble before the mighty ranks of Sigmar's Host! There will be no more time for you to spread your evil, your hatred, and you shall never be seen on the face of this world again! Sigmar's Will is imbued within this army, think you able to defeat it? I seriously doubt it!

First Contact--"Sigmar has blessed you, for he has led you Riekland! What say you? Shall you follow our cause?

Refuse to Speak--"Begone heretic! Your foul feet do not deserve to tred upon the ground that Sigmar has blessed!

Peace--"This is your last chance, accept peace and follow Sigmar with us, or Perish upon my blade and be cursed unto eternal damnation for evermore!

No Peace--"Peace will never reach your lands whilst I am Emperor! Sigmar will prevail!

Greetings Friendly--"Welcome to Reikland friend! Come, let us hunt some Chaos beasts together. It will be fun, no?

Greetings Furious--" So the heretic returns... You have more courage than I thought you had, coming to our lands under such circumstances. Now say what you came here for and then leave before the wrath of Sigmar strikes you down!

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" Riekland requires assistance.
--" Reikland and (your civ) have long been allies, and not once have you aided us. We are begining to wonder if this alliance is in our best interest...
--" Our boarders are close (your name), and we are stronger, it would be in your best interests to give us what we request.

Accept Offer--"Riekland will never forget the aid you have given Her in times of need friend..

Thanks--"Thank you."

skip "think you able to defeat it? I seriously doubt it!" .. the rest is very good, i especially like the way he use chaos and heretic words :)

Diplomacy for Haargroth:

Spoiler :

Declare War--"War! War! The Hoards of the north will blow down upon you like an icy blizzard and strip you lands of crop and game, it will knock down your cities and walls, and then your head will be brough in upon a platter and we will burn it as an honouring to Khorne!! WAR AND BLOOD!!

First Contact--"The winds whisper your presence, who are you?

Refuse to Speak--"RAARGHARR!! Come back here you pathetic fool! I will rip your head from your sholders!!

Peace--" What is this war for? Your hide would fetch less than a rabbits pelt at Olricstaad. There is no point to this.

No Peace--"Even if your skin is worthless, I want it as a rug under my feet as an eternal remider of my victory over you!

Greetings Friendly--"Greetings friend, come inside from the weather, lets talk business around a fire.

Greetings Furious--"ARRGH! (your name) do not think you can get away with coming here like this! Say what you must, but if you show your face again, consider yourself a rug.

Demand Tribute Weaker/Equal/Stronger--" We are out of this, care to lend us some more?
--" We need this for the winter, careto help a friend?
--" We demand you relinquish this to us immediately, or wee will take it from you with force.

Accept Offer--"Thank you, this will help a lot.

Thanks--"Ta"

comments?

Top Bottom