What Civ Did You Play First?

What cv did you play first upon starting BNW?

• Total voters
I watched LeftAdjoints Monarch tutorial. Continents-standard size/speed-Washington-warlord difficulty. I used to only play charismatic leaders. Now I'm all about philo! Ya that's civ 4 but who cares!

Shoshone

After listening to their bad-ass soundtrack in previews and Pocatello's deep voice, I couldn't wait a single second after I bought the game to just use this civ first, and if I'm correct, I LOVED MY EXPERIENCE!!!!

Carthage. I started with BNW, I don't bother with Civ until the second expansion :p

Morocco on Small Continents. Spawned with the Iroquois and Japanese, eliminated both. I was embargoed early and spawned near no desert so the uniques were useless. Sadly, Greece won a diplomatic victory, i had tons of cash, but did not know how the diplo victory so i didnt bribe city states away.

I voted France before I saw it was BNW, but Shoshone had me at additional Land before I even saw the scout bonus. They were my first BNW.

Shoshone had alot of fun.

Shoshone. But as soon as they were announced as a civ, I knew they would be first. No regret at all, one of my more enjoyable games.

Shoshone. That was one of my best games I've ever had in Civ 5! I got every single possible victory.

Indonesia on Caribbean map. Never settled a city off the continent, kris swords got bad promos about as often as good ones. Played King thinking it would be a game--it wasn't.

Top Bottom