What Type?

das said:
AFTER a while. ;) You forget how Kolchak was universally hated (overthrown by social-democrats just before he could be lynched by peasants), though. The Whites were even less popular then the Reds.
Yes, but by 1922 people got so fed up with them they rebelled and only extreme lack of coordination and armaments saved the Reds this time.... (Tambov, Kronshtad etc)...

Its not an argument its a discussion :p

Noup.... look it up ;)

Admit it, you're just trying to make it seem like you're helping him develop the NES so that you can jump in before it begins. :p

And by 1922, the Whites were defeated and the people had to find someone else to rebel against.

If I was doing that I'd make it more professionaly, so there :p

huh? nice point :lol:

i'm smie stoned no do irt ery nkite unt;l svool starts. opm tmmowq

eitd; toomorow skool 3 days crap ,****

Sorry for the lack of progress. I've recently become addicted to a certain Java-based online role-playing game and have completely forgot about the stats. Sorry again, I'll try to finish them tonight.

WarlordMatt said:
Sorry for the lack of progress. I've recently become addicted to a certain Java-based online role-playing game and have completely forgot about the stats. Sorry again, I'll try to finish them tonight.

Runescape agh....I also played that game for a while but became tired of it. Too many cheaters and crap in it.

As I always do write such orders...

So, basically, you need everybody to post where which of their troops are and what they are supposed to do in the event of an attack. A suggestion is that all troops not mentioned are treated as if they got drunk somewhere and were trying to recover whilst the empire was lost. Or something like that.

Top Bottom