What would you do if you won $10,000,000.00?

$10 mil.

$5 mil to taxes (i'm a pessimist, and its better to have more then you thought, then less then you thought)

$2 mil - give to my work (a charitable organization)
$0.5 mil - to buy a US citizenship (it might cost less)
$0.5 mil - buy a house (will proly cost more, left over from citizenship will cover though)
$1 mil - for my and my sister's educations and to put away for my nephew's education (he's 1.5 year old right now)
$1 mil - i'd split between my parents. they can do with it as they wish.

the house would be big enough to rent some of it out. that would pay for yearly taxes and my food/clothes while i'm in school.

$10 mil realy isnt that much. i'd wanna give my parent 1 mil each. the bigger the house the better so it realy should be a mil for itself.
i dont need a harvard education, but MIT is proly top of my list.

now if the post was for $100 mil, then that would be another story.

I'll keep all the money! is mine, my own

I'd buy an island in the caribean sea and hire only cute girls :love:

Firstly id pay for Broadband to come to my home town of Lanark.
Then get the fastest internet connection possible.
Buy a really fast fandabydosseee computer.
Buy alot of clothes/shoes.
Buy a house in any part of Hawaii.
Pay off any bills that my parents have, and get em stuff that they want.
Give about 1 million to the charity that my mum works for.
Put the rest in the bank to accumulate tax-free intrest :cool:

:)

I would donate the money to myself as a charitable gift and thereby avoid paying any taxes on it.

Transfer it through half a dozen offshore accounts and then convert it to Turkish Lira so that I had TRL 14,446,900,000,000.00
then I would spend it all on a twinky having lost the balance in currency transfer and hyperinflation.

Hmm, I might reconsider my previous statements....

I think maybe I`d invest in the military industrial complex since we look to be going to war for every year Bush is President...

Top Bottom