What would you do with 10 billion dollars?

*Yawn* its just a name change. Save yourself the effort.

Don't governments tend to not recognise couped ones? Especially when my new foreign policy involves giving America a large extended finger.

*shrug* Whose going to support the PAP? Singaporeans are so damned apathetic already.

- buy Manchester United - $1.8 billion - rename the team to Poland United and buy all Polish players ($200 million)

- buy Chelsea FC - $1.3 billion - to warrant the calling of the club by douchebags as Chelski (ski is Polish, sky is Russian)

- Buy Toronto FC - $50 million - expand their home stadium to 30,000 seats, add a roof, make the stadium more awesome - $70 million

- Fourteen chicks at the same time - $500,000

- Get rid of all debts of myself, friends, family, and CivGeneral - $5 million

- Design my own dream home and get it built - $15 million

- Buy a tropical island and hold parties there every once in a while for all my friends + the 14 chicks - $50 million?

- Travel the world, see all corners of the Earth - $1 million?

- Visit the International Space station with 2 of the chicks - $100 million?

Half of the remaining $6.x billion (or whatever it is) would be invested, some of the other half would go to charity, and the rest.. well.. who knows. I'm sure I'll think of something.

Visiting the four corners of the earth on the cheap, are we? I like the dream home idea, except mine would be more of a dream apartment. Of course, this would mainly consist of any apartment with enough room, appliances, etc. :D

I'd probably have a hard time with it, honestly. I would want to run a TV station, possibly even an entire network. I wonder how much it would cost to install air conditioning in Japan... it's so hot here. >.<

Go all count of monte cristo on everybody.

Visiting the four corners of the earth on the cheap, are we?

How much would it really cost? I suppose if you took a private jet everywhere and stayed in expensive hotels it would easily cost a lot more than what I predicted.. so I dunno.. $5 million maybe? :) The main things I'd want to see would be major cities and national parks. Cities would be expensive, parks would be cheap.

1) Buy the New York Mets.

2) Lord over my rich relatives.

3) Put $1 billion in a long term TIPS account

4) Take care of my family

Not in that order.

Top Bottom