What's your favorite World Wonder?

ArchyDarky

Warlord
Mine is the Brandenburg Gate. With the Neuschwanstein coming a close second. :)

Hubble Space Telescope. Must-have for my favorite victory type.

I just LOVE N. Castle! It's one of the best wonders in the game!:goodjob:

I know, it is situational and all, but seriously, it's a huge buff to castles, overpowering on wide empires. ICS + N. Castle = win.

Outside of CiV (I mean, ignoring their benefits, just picking a favourite construction) it is the Hagia Sophia. Such a beautiful wonder, marvelous to see while talking to Theodora :mischief:

Close to that is Petra, ToA and HG

I just LOVE N. Castle! It's one of the best wonders in the game!:goodjob:

I know, it is situational and all, but seriously, it's a huge buff to castles, overpowering on wide empires. ICS + N. Castle = win.

Outside of CiV (I mean, ignoring their benefits, just picking a favourite construction) it is the Hagia Sophia. Such a beautiful wonder, marvelous to see while talking to Theodora :mischief:

Close to that is Petra, ToA and HG

I agree. I've done wonderful things with Petra too. I personally like Cathy's defeat screen. But, Theodor...*ahem* the Hagia Sophia sure is pleasing to the eye as well. :lol:

Machu pichu.

I like the Leaning Tower too, but I also like the Hubble Space Telescope beyond the game mechanics itself. Not really that many Big Science wonders out there.

Depends of victory condition. But for almost every time i play i REALLY try to get Chichen Itza. This wonder is greater than vanilla.

No one seem to notice the pyramid :)

Its a secret to pave your way to success, while AI rushing for great library

In terms of "feeling": Neuschwanstein
In terms of "efficiency": Hanging Gardens / Petra

Top Bottom