Where is Argentina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sone, I think you just lost the thread.

Everyone knows Argentine was a Serb colony in 3400 B.C when Piko the Serb ruled from Korea to Portugal. And it was the refuge of the Serb royal family after 1389. But the evil Vatican and the Judeo-Masons screwed the Serbs and made them believe they are Spanish. So in short

ARGENTINA IS SERBIA

Everyone knows Argentine was a Serb colony in 3400 B.C when Piko the Serb ruled from Korea to Portugal. And it was the refuge of the Serb royal family after 1389. But the evil Vatican and the Judeo-Masons screwed the Serbs and made them believe they are Spanish. So in short

ARGENTINA IS SERBIA

No, it's obvious that Australians were there first. I have a time machine to prove it. I went back in time to Argentina before anyone else. Then I had children there. HA!

But consider it as a sequence. 1, 3, 5

All hail Discordia!

Corrected.
Spoiler Context :
Yours truly, direct from Equestria and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Aw Nawz, Jehoshua haz pozezed filly!!! :run:

But consider it as a sequence. 1, 3, 5

All hail Discordia!

In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change 1 day bible. So they applied 1 day and ignored the other 2 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar. It is known.

In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change 1 day bible. So they applied 1 day and ignored the other 2 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar. It is known.

Induibitably, good sir. For is it not written that on the first day Goddess created the time, and She saw that it was good. And on the second day Goddess created the firmament, and She saw that it was good. And on the second day Goddess created the waters, and She saw that they were good. And on the fourth day She created in media res, and She saw that it was good for a laugh. And on the fifth day Goddess thought "This is bloody hard work, I'm knackered" and She lay down for a bit. And on the eleventh day Goddess awoke and She said "where did the time go, I knew I should have left that to last", and Goddess found that while She slept some freeloader had built an entire bloody planet! In her bloody patch! And She saw the git having his own kip, so She kicked him in the ribs and thusly She spake unto him. "What the <redacted> do you think you're doing? This was my <redacted> spot! You cheeky, freeloading <redacted>!" And She kicked him a few more times for good measure. And when he said "Finders keepers" She threw up Her hands in despair and went to see what a mess he had made of the place. She found the world dull and boring and She said "I shall infuse this world with a spirit of chaos" and disguised Herself as a tree (because Goddesses can do that kind of thing) and upon Her boughs brought forth an apple to infuse the creatures that <redacted> had placed upon the planet with Her spirit. And what did the <redacted> do? He expressly forbid the creatures (who only had two arms, there were supposed to be at least six, the idiot had no imagination) to eat of it. Bloody killjoy. But Goddess had an unexpected ally, a serpent who had had his sandcastle kicked over by the cowboy whispered to the creatures to taste of the apple, and they did. And the spirit of Goddess flowed through them and a sparkle of mischief gleamed in their eyes and they fled their gilded cage and had some real fun for the first time.

I see enlightenment dawning.

Argentina is the uterus of Cristina Kirchner.

I demand pictures!

Pictures of Spiderman!

We were never talking about religion. What are you smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom