Which leader shouldn't be in, in favor for a Japanese and Spanish one?

Which leader shouldn't be in BtS

• Total voters

Onagan

The Dutch
The most of us would like to see a second Japanese and/or Spanish leader.

Which of the 6 new leaders of existing civilizations would you have left out, so there was room for the missing leaders.

ps. vote only for two leaders

First thought: Boudica, but since there is a shortage of female leaders, she'll pass. IMO De Gaulle and Suleiman would get the boot.

I don't really care one way or the other about the Spanish, but I guess I could switch Boudica for a second Japanese leader. All in all I'm quite happy with the selection of new leaders, but I'm a bit disappointed Japan and Arabia were left out.

I voted for Boudica and De Gaulle, but I should also have voted for Lincoln! :S
I would like to have a Arabian, Japanese and Spanish leader to replace them.

De Gaulle and Lincoln- France and America both have enough leaders, they don't need more, at least not until we have at least two for all civs. Same applies to England in BTS- they didn't need a third leader either.

Yeah, pretty much. Much as I love Churchill, third leaders are, to me, unnecessary. I'd rather see second leaders for all civs before we start getting to #3 for others.

I'd prefered a different Darius (III. - that's the one Alexander fought against, right?) or Xerxes.

And before a spanish leader, I'd prefered to have another non-mad aztec leader.

So, given this poll, I'd leave out Mrs. B. to have a new japanese leader.. Hirohito. :)

Too many people are going to be influenced by the traits/UU/UB rather than representation.

Anyway, I voted De Gaulle, even though I prefer him over Louis, and Spanish. Sorry, I just find Spanish history to be boring, but I would probably agree that they deserve another leader. I would LOVE a second Japan leader though.

Other already existing civs that deserve new leaders are Arabs, Vikings and Koreans.

I voted for De gaulle, boudicca, and lincoln. IMO none of them are needed and I won't include any of them in my games.

I'd prefered a different Darius (III. - that's the one Alexander fought against, right?) or Xerxes.

And before a spanish leader, I'd prefered to have another non-mad aztec leader.

So, given this poll, I'd leave out Mrs. B. to have a new japanese leader.. Hirohito. :)

Hello, both Darius III and Xerxes failed in their military campaigns. Darius I is WAAAAYYYY better than any of those two, in my opinion.

I wish there was 3 checkboxes for Boudicca. She was neither a general, nor a king/queen, nor a warrior, nor an administrator. She was just a whiny middle-aged woman that tried to create a riot, failed, and got killed. That's IT.

Yes, I hate the Boudicca decision even more than HRE and Charlemagne.

I wish there was 3 checkboxes for Boudicca. She was neither a general, nor a king/queen, nor a warrior, nor an administrator. She was just a whiny middle-aged woman that tried to create a riot, failed, and got killed. That's IT.

Well her troops destroyed a Roman Legion & sacked 3 towns including the Roman capital of Britain so it was a pretty good riot whilst it lasted :)

On the topic, a lot of the leaders & civs don't really rate inclusion so what's one more ?

I voted Boudicca and ... the Japanese Leader.

Marla, did you vote for everybody but De Gaulle just to make a point? ;)

If I had a choice, I'd get rid of Suleiman and Brennus, and add another Spanish and Japanese leader.

About the eternal Celt issue: learn some history. Queen Boudicca WAS a queen and a warrior! Not to mention a de facto general. Aside from that, can any one of you actually name a Celtic leader who was an administrator? Name one! If any of you have better ideas for Celts (not Scottish, not Irish, and not Welsh people, but Celts living before 500 AD) please say them. The only one that comes to my mind is Vercingetorix, but guess what? He lost, too! That's the whole point! Just about every Gallic tribe eventually lost to the Roman war machine.

Marla, did you vote for everybody but De Gaulle just to make a point? ;)

If I had a choice, I'd get rid of Suleiman and Brennus, and add another Spanish and Japanese leader.

About the eternal Celt issue: learn some history. Queen Boudicca WAS a queen and a warrior! Not to mention a de facto general. Aside from that, can any one of you actually name a Celtic leader who was an administrator? Name one! If any of you have better ideas for Celts (not Scottish, not Irish, and not Welsh people, but Celts living before 500 AD) please say them. The only one that comes to my mind is Vercingetorix, but guess what? He lost, too! That's the whole point! Just about every Gallic tribe eventually lost to the Roman war machine.

I have a better civ choice over the celts.:)

That's exactly my point. He never should have been included in the first place. Look at his pedia entry. I almost laughed when I read it. Vercingetorix would be infinitely better over Brennus, and Boudicca is also a much better choice.

Top Bottom