Which movies have you seen lately? Kinetic Icon VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see waaay too many movies.

I never had this problem till I got with my wife. I was never much of a movie person, but that changed fast after I met her.

Same here, except instead of wife my movie buff friend from high school.

I can name drop so many directors now it isn't even funny.

I've always wanted to see waaay too many movies. Not necessarily because I want to see too many, but because the times I actually can go to the cinema are many less.

Going to the cinema is the wrong way to do it.

Going to the cinema is the wrong way to do it.

No it's not, unless you can get an unfeasibly large screen, ginormous surround sound, comfy chairs, theater popcorn, and the experience of watching a kickass movie with a bunch of other people in your house...

Yeah sitting at home just doesn't compare to the cinema.

No it's not, unless you can get an unfeasibly large screen, ginormous surround sound, comfy chairs, theater popcorn, and the experience of watching a kickass movie with a bunch of other people in your house...

The chairs aren't that comfy, there's no beer, and you can't pause for a toilet break. :scan:

The chairs aren't that comfy, there's no beer, and you can't pause for a toilet break. :scan:

Our theater has two "VIP" screens for 21 and older and serves beer and wine. The seats are oversized leather rocker/recliners. An awesome place to see a movie. Now if they can only work out the whole bathroom break thing ... ;)

I saw Interview with the Vampire. It was fun enough. Mediocre to good.

Our theater has two "VIP" screens for 21 and older and serves beer and wine. The seats are oversized leather rocker/recliners. An awesome place to see a movie. Now if they can only work out the whole bathroom break thing ... ;)

:eek:

Saw The Campaign. Not as impressive as I hoped, still 7/10.

Just finished watching and reviewing Pinocchio (1940). Absolutely loved it, new favorite Disney film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom