While We Wait: (Almost) Anything Goes

The lack of a "latest post" link disgusts me.

There is a latest page button...

And apparently clicking the date of the last message on the side is also a latest post button.

Last edited:
oh its ok, i think i can find a few good things

It's a new era. A new shiny era. A sleek era. Steve Jobs [censored] down my throat era.

The themes are (probably) coming back in the near future. The like system...well, I've seen it work in some places, but whether an RP/worldbuilding/story writing forum is one of them is yet to be seen.

Actually, the admins have mentioned that there's a good chance that the like system may be removed, so..

EDIT: Oh hey, postcount and join date are back. Neat.

The themes are (probably) coming back in the near future. The like system...well, I've seen it work in some places, but whether an RP/worldbuilding/story writing forum is one of them is yet to be seen.

So far I can't tell if any functionality has been lost. Is "Send Message" equivalent to a PM? Lotta questions gotta be answered here. There's gotta be accountability! :mad:

Guys I think we have a very big problem. There's a 420 character limit(?)

420 characters is far from an update. Or even half an update. Or even a quarter of an update.

Funny, because Tolni over in IOT was surprised that character limit had gone considerably. So much so that he could fit his entire update in a single post (and it is quite massive).

Top Bottom