Who is your favorite Mormon?

Who is your favorite Mormon?

• Total voters
That kid that totally owned Stan in that South Park episode.

downtown, duh

The in-denial-gay Mormon who works at the deli by my apartment.

Voted for Eran because I assumed downtown was ahead.

Who is Nylan? A CFC mormon?

Voted for Eran because I assumed downtown was ahead.

Who is Nylan? A CFC mormon?

:lol: Well that explains my poll result.

......or so I will rationalize :cry:

Among Mormons who I have not personally met: Eran. :)

Among Mormons who I have personally met: Dr. Brigham Young Card (a relative of Orson Scott Card). He was my sociology and Ed. Psych. instructor in college, and suggested I do my term papers on the sociology of science fiction fandom. Way to let me go to the Thanksgiving weekend convention and still do my homework! :lol:

I put Orson Scott Card on the bottom of the list because I don't particularly like his writing, and he wrote something rather bizarre in the book he autographed for me. :confused:

elder jospeh who came to my house and i give him a talk on atheism, fake god and fake prophet. he is sporty thou, nice guy :D

Just for Ender's Game, I voted Orson Scott Card. Eran is a good 2nd.

And Nylan is the hardcore Starcraft fan of these boards iirc, so he gets a lot of props for that (didn't know you were Mormon, and if I'm wrong about this then I am a complete idiot and people should ignore all my future posts).

Karl Marx.

To be fair, you have to compete with Eran and Downtown, that's the sort of competition that just can't beat.

That, and I have to put up with Mr. Sci-fi siphoning everything else away Nader-style :run:

a la Star Trek:
Spoiler :
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I ask which book, and what he wrote?
The book was The Worthing Chronicle. What he wrote was something like "Don't sleep too late" -- which makes absolutely NO sense. I never told him his relative was my college instructor, so he had no reason to make it personal.

I don't want to vote in this poll. :( There are too many that I like.
The poll asks 'Do you know Eran?'
If you do, then we know your answer. If you don't then you can feel free to vote for some crazy sci-fi writer of whom I've never heard.

Top Bottom