[SCENARIO] World War II (The WORLD)

ww2 krupp.jpgww2 messershmitt.jpg

(Additional Updates) ver 4.73
1. The 'Krupp-Gussstahl-Fabrik' has been added as a German unique small wonder (locate in Cologne)
2. The 'Messerschmitt-Komplex' has been added as a German unique small wonder (locate in Munich)

Last edited:
The_Global_map,_1940.jpg

(Additional Updates) ver 4.77
1. The names of all cities are modified in 1940 by referring to the world map at the time
2. WW2 military songs have been added as new background music

Last edited:
ww2 Hiroshima.jpg

ww2 amphibious attack bug.jpg

(Additional Updates) ver 4.80
1. Added 'Hiroshima' as a new Japanese city
2. The Chinese city of 'Yichang' has been deleted
3. The acquisition of prisoners of war workers by amphibious attack has eliminated

Last edited:
Hello, love the scenario, however, it keeps freezing and crashing at June 1942 when playing at the germans. I've tried changing the res=1 to see if that worked, but didnt. I was wondering if anyone had any advice to fix freezes/crashes that happen during large scenarios such as this. Whenever it switched to a certain unit it would freeze and then crash, I have tried ending the turn, but that won't work either.

Hello, love the scenario, however, it keeps freezing and crashing at June 1942 when playing at the germans. I've tried changing the res=1 to see if that worked, but didnt. I was wondering if anyone had any advice to fix freezes/crashes that happen during large scenarios such as this. Whenever it switched to a certain unit it would freeze and then crash, I have tried ending the turn, but that won't work either.

In a large-scale scenario, if you do not apply 'Civ3Conquests no raze city, no city limits, no unit limits Patch', the game may crash as soon as the unit overflows.

In addition, it would be very helpful if I could know the unit that causes the crash.

Last edited:
I have reached AUG 42 playing as a Germany on the most difficult level. My scenario did not crash but I suppose one could reach total unit limit by not fighting very easily. It seems that it is more common for scenario makers to make unit production more difficult but here I had to go to war with Soviet Union just to burn down my auto-produced units and prevent becoming bankrupt due to their maintenance costs.

ww2 bf110.jpg

ww2 spain.jpg

(Additional Updates) ver 4.84
1. 'Bf 110' has been added as a unique unit of Germany
2. In the 'Barbarossa' sub-scenario, the Soviet Union and Mongolia can now produce lend-lease units
3. Deleted 'Rare Materials' resource that existed in Hong Kong
4. Deleted several units that didn't exist at that time
5. Corrected an error in which the 'Panther CTL' unit's attack power was higher than the original
6. Strengthened the artificial intelligence of Germany (They now have easier access to 'Rare Materials' resource in Iberia and Yugoslavia)
7. In the 'Barbarossa' scenario, the American city of 'Belfast' has returned to UK (ver 4.85)
8. By remodeling the St. Lawrence River, all cities in Canada have completely connected by land (ver 4.85)

Last edited:
ww2 amazon.jpg

(Additional Updates) ver 4.88
1. Background music has been added (British Grenadier)
2. By remodeling the Amazon River, all cities in Brazil have completely connected by land
3. 'Commercial Habour' pacility has been renamed 'Strategic Port'
4. All airborne units can now carry out 'airlift' mission at airports or airfields
5. Increased the labor efficiency of 'POW laborer' unit by 50%
6. Canadian units have deployed on the basis of brigades instead of regiments
7. Added the engineers' units that existed in the United States at the time
8. Several marsh terrain has been added to the western part of the Soviet Union

Last edited:
ww2 moscow.jpg

(Additional Updates) ver 4.90
1. Removed the embassies of Netherlands, Portugal, and the South America (Axis powers are now unable to get rich oil resources from the South America early on)
2. Reduced the river's defensive bonus from 50 percent to half (AI players will be more aggressive)
3. Among worker actions, forest planting, forest clearing, and wetland clearing now require 'lend-lease' resources (AI players will focus on building infrastructure)
4. All air units except 'Kamigaze' are now capable of reconnaissance missions
5. Modified the 'KMS Tirpitz' unit deployed in the Barbarossa sub-scenario from Scharnhorst class to Bismarck class
6. German air force units have replaced by a model that was active at the time

Last edited:
I don't really recommend it. A lot of transport ships full of tanks will be floating around on Japanese-occupied islands without landing there.
But they are being dropped off.
Sherman "blitz".
Any city will be captured on the move.
It's too much of an advantage.

But they are being dropped off.
Sherman "blitz".
Any city will be captured on the move.
It's too much of an advantage.

I designed the scenario with the Normandy landings against Germany in mind. It's normal that the Axis cannot win as the difficulty increases.

In a large-scale scenario, if you do not apply 'Civ3Conquests no raze city, no city limits, no unit limits Patch', the game may crash as soon as the unit overflows.

In addition, it would be very helpful if I could know the unit that causes the crash.
My bad, I wasn't using the correct patch. Thank you for your help.

ww2 second capital.jpg

ww2 oil exchange.jpg

(Additional Updates) ver 4.92
1. Lowered the production cost of the 'second capital' small wonder from 200 to 100
2. The defense power of all kinds of heavy weapons infantry units have increased by one
3. Removed the embassies of Spain and Turkey
4. 'Colosseum' small wonder now produces 'C.200' unit instead of 'Italian infantry'
5. Removed the 'amphibious attack' skill from the 'Italian infantry' unit
6. Tank units that needed 'aluminum' resources now need 'rare materials' resources instead (Soviet 'T-34-85' will appear earlier)
7. Saudi city of 'Dammam' has been re-located
8. Added new oil fields to the United States and Iran
9. Deleted several oil fields that were not large at the time
(Oil fields near Tirana, Kuwait, Melbourne, Neuquen, Norman Wells, Salvador, Molotov, Yumen and Medan were deleted)

(Current number of oil fields by country)
United States 8 → 9
Soviet Union 5 → 4
South America 4
United Kingdom 4 → 3
Iran 1 → 2
Netherlands 3 → 2
Minor Neutrals 2 → 1
German Reich 1
Mexico 1
Canada 2 → 1
Argentina 2 → 1
Italy 1 → 0
Australia 1 → 0
Brazil 1 → 0
China 1 → 0

Last edited:
ww2 gulag.jpg

ww2 coffee.jpg

(Additional Updates) ver 4.95
1. All the strategic resources and luxury resources have been relocated to the areas that existed at the time
2. 'Coffee' and 'Tobacco' have been added as new luxury resources
3. 'Dyes' and 'Incenses' luxury resources have been removed
4. 'Borkuta' has added as a city of the Soviet Union
5. 'Manama' has added as a British city
6. 'Dammam' and 'Makalla', cities of the Minor Neutral, have been deleted
7. 'Blohm & Voss' great wonder now produces 'Bismarck Klasse' every 10 turns instead of 6
8. In the Barbarossa sub-scenario, Brazil participates in the Allied camp

* Please let me know if bugs are found.

Small Updates (for version 4.88 or later)

Full Download

Last edited:
Top Bottom