WW II December 1941

Thanks to isenchine i have been able to track down the cause of the crash. It was a faulty art file (F6F Hellcat) that was causing to crash te game. It took us a while because there wasn't any clear report on what had caused the crash.

A new update will be ready soon, and thanks too isenchine it includes a great needed scroll barr!!!!

Sorry2Baked, try to replace this file attached. It should go in the ...\WWII December 1941\Assets\Modules\Units\XML\Air folder.

What it does is replacing the wrong art def of the Hellcat fighter by the regular BtS one.

Try it with your save.

Please tell us if it works and if you experience any other hiccup, saves are welcome!

I would have posted the update by now, but the worldbuilder is giving me a hard time. Germany has become vassal of Vichy and no mather what i do it is not changing around.

So update postponed for the moment :badcomp:
mmm... doesnt/shouldnt Vichy France start as a German vassal? you are saying that the AI is reversing that?

mmm... doesnt/shouldnt Vichy France start as a German vassal? you are saying that the AI is reversing that?

For some reason i make the change, vichy is vassal of germany, i save the file, restart the game and then nothing happenend. The save is not made. I uninstalled platybuilder and then everything was fine again. I didn't have to change anything. Everuthing was like i made it in the first place

It works!!! i got to the next turn #25! i will keep playing and let u know if she runs smoothly. one more question though can u send me the scroll bar file the same way?? i cant see my name in the list or see all the leaders.

havent played in so long iw as playing another WW2 mod now i need to remember what the heck i was doing lol

could you please allow the players to choose their favorite options, in the custom scenario menu? it´s locked right now

i totally like what you did with the naval units movement. looks pretty good from my point of view :goodjob:

Sorry2Baked: here is the link.

To replace the one in Assets/Python/Screens folder.

The price to pay is an experiment to make! :deal: In this folder, just keep the CvCivicsScreen.py file. Get rid of all other Python files in this folder or in the main Python folder, they are useless anyway. See if you can change Civics.

If not, replace with this one: Civics.

Please report. Thanks!

could you please allow the players to choose their favorite options, in the custom scenario menu? it´s locked right now

i totally like what you did with the naval units movement. looks pretty good from my point of view :goodjob:

You can easily change it if you want. Go to the mods folder an then my mod. Go to private maps an open the WWII December 1941 (ver 0.714) file with notepad or any other writer.
At the top in line 13 or 14 you see : ForceControl=FORCECONTROL_OPTIONS. Delete this line and save the file. Start the game. You can now choose options. I'll change in an next update because it serves no purpose for the game.
Good luck!

thanks! i didnt know that.
playtesting the game with the US (10 turns) and looks pretty good so far (turns to build units/buildings/discover techs, unit movements)

I did forgot one thing though. I never lowered the building cost for goods factories. Next update! :)
yep, i noticed that. but as the US, i already have a nice industrial power, so no need to build new ones :D

Sorry2Baked: here is the link.

To replace the one in Assets/Python/Screens folder.

The price to pay is an experiment to make! :deal: In this folder, just keep the CvCivicsScreen.py file. Get rid of all other Python files in this folder or in the main Python folder, they are useless anyway. See if you can change Civics.

If not, replace with this one: Civics.

Please report. Thanks!

umm cant remove everything but i got it to work

mmm... tech research seems to go too quickly for US, taking into account that i can put it at 100% and still make money.
i know it´s the superpowerful industrial USA, but can you try balancing that? maybe increasing the maintenance per unit /incremental cost per new unit built of the same type?
doesnt seem to be fair for the other civs, under the current circumstances.

mmm... tech research seems to go too quickly for US, taking into account that i can put it at 100% and still make money.
i know it´s the superpowerful industrial USA, but can you try balancing that? maybe increasing the maintenance per unit /incremental cost per new unit built of the same type?
doesnt seem to be fair for the other civs, under the current circumstances.

Yes, i noticed too.
But increasing maintenance cost will have consequenses for the other civs too and i will have too balance the game.
I'll take a look, but first thing i want too do is rearrange the tech tree. I'll maybe let usa fall behind a bit.:)

Top Bottom