WWII Scenario PBEM

Seattle

Chieftain
Hi, I was interested in seeing if anyone would be interested in playing two games of the WWII scenario by email - one game on each side of the Allies and Axis, to see if one side is superior. I'd be okay with about four turns a week for a couple weeks.

Hello!

Do you mean the built-in original WWII MGE scenario? This is a very simple and primitive scenario. It has a clear winner (regardless of the player's level) and I don't think other players will be very interested in playing it. I think you should consider more complex scenarios, especially the newer ones suggested by LS. I think you will find more people willing to play them.

However, many players still use the original scenarios from MGE for the game. Maybe you will find someone who wants to play them, good luck!

Hello!

Do you mean the built-in original WWII MGE scenario? This is a very simple and primitive scenario. It has a clear winner (regardless of the player's level) and I don't think other players will be very interested in playing it. I think you should consider more complex scenarios, especially the newer ones suggested by LS. I think you will find more people willing to play them.

However, many players still use the original scenarios from MGE for the game. Maybe you will find someone who wants to play them, good luck!
Which side do you think is the "clear winner"? We played a pair of games with two different forces winning. Just curious.

Which side do you think is the "clear winner"? We played a pair of games with two different forces winning. Just curious.

Germany, obviously. The weak point of this scenario (as well as other MGEs) is unlimited railroads. No tactic is out of the question. The one who makes the first turn wins.

Top Bottom