Yamato - NavalWar

GPS Turn 152 to Hercules

America is from now on free to start the hostilities. Next turn will be India.

Acknowledged.

Secret nuclear attacks wipe out most of India and Russia via third party ;) ;) ie China's store of nukes on subs, last fling.

GPS Turn 153 to Hercules.

Well and the war with America has started for the overall supremacy of this game. America did't take any action during its turn. However India acted strongly.

Paris, Xian and some Islands nearby India's territory have been conquered during this turn. Heavy casualties inflicted to American army.

USA appeals to Armor to join force against this Indian force. He has some very big fleets but together so do we. He also has some weak homelands.

What do you say.?

If Yes, At least if defeated we will battle valiantly. If Victorious it will be a joint victory against the forecast conclusion.

BTW This is a great CIV4 Mod format. I would be happy to play again knowing what I now know.

Sure, NOW you want to team up against India. :lol:

My offensive capabilities are limited, due to lack of Transports, Jets, and (ironically) Armor. I haven't had much access to strategic resources lately, and one of my two remaining cities has had to build Wealth just to keep Russia from going broke. I've been mainly building (and drafting) Mech Infantry and Artillery, preparing to make a last stand in Moscow.

But I will use whatever remaining air and naval power I have to soften any stack that approaches your west coast.

Sure, NOW you want to team up against India. :lol:

My offensive capabilities are limited, due to lack of Transports, Jets, and (ironically) Armor. I haven't had much access to strategic resources lately, and one of my two remaining cities has had to build Wealth just to keep Russia from going broke. I've been mainly building (and drafting) Mech Infantry and Artillery, preparing to make a last stand in Moscow.

But I will use whatever remaining air and naval power I have to soften any stack that approaches your west coast.

Ok understood. What resources do you need that I can supply.

Let's give India a run for his money.

Ok understood. What resources do you need that I can supply.

Let's give India a run for his money.

Since this is an all-war game, we can't trade any resources, unfortunately. I mainly lack oil and aluminum, since they are on the western side of my island near India's forces. I also have oil near my capital, but I have to run irrigation through that tile .

If my remaining naval force would be of any strategic use elsewhere, just let me know where you'd want me to position them. Though for now I think the best place for them is to stay in Novgorod and protect your west coast.

No file yet? Nevertheless, I can only play on Friday.

DIPLOMACY
Private Diplomacy is not allowed (email, PM or anyother means)
Public Diplomacy is allowed (by posting in the thread)

DIPLOMACY

I think the turn is still in America's hands.

Thanks for the reminder on diplomacy. All communication with America has been via this thread so far, and we'll be sure to keep it that way.

DIPLOMACY

So once we have a diplomatic agreement. Can we then discuss strategy and tactics privately?

Top Bottom