Yamato - NavalWar

GPS Turn 155

Guangzhou retaken. Gaul and Jewelers HQ islands conquered. 2 medium American fleets sunk. 6 transports destroyed.

I could fight on but there would be no point. Game conceded.. I made far too many errors I was so focused on the defeat of Japan I underestimated the considerable might of India (Rodrigo)

So Congratulations. Rodrigo.

Last edited:
But I still love the concept of the game and would participate in another with this scenario and rules.

I could fight on but there would be no point. Game conceded.. I made far too many errors I was so focused on the defeat of Japan I underestimated the considerable might of India (Rodrigo)

So Congratulations. Rodrigo.

Thank you Hercules! :thumbsup: I was also going to propose to end the game in my turn, as I do not think that India could be stopped in the current situation. It was a great game with great players!! I enjoy it a lot in the same way I like to play Civ IV.

I hope Russia will also accept the final result and the end of the game. Armor has been always a fierce (and fair) opponent.:goodjob: :)

Congratulations Rodrigo!

This was an expected result since long ago but it was a fair win!

But.... I will never look at cornflakes the same away again... for some strange reason I dislike them nowadays... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom