Mango Elephant
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On a personal level, I will freely admit Obama is very much a family man, and I will respect that even while I don't like him politically at all. However, he is a politician, and in typical manner that makes him a liar, and I don't respect those types at all.

On fiscal issues I line up pretty much with the GOP, and the conservative members of the GOP at that.
    How important abortion is to you is directly related to how you think about it. If you believe either the right to life begins at conception argument, or the "Women's body" argument, you will care a lot about the issue. If you're a radical conservative who wants to punish "Sluts" or a liberal who thinks it would be better to allow "Personal conscience" to dictate but personally has misgivings about it, those types of people will tend to care a lot less about abortion.

Gay marriage, on the other hand, is an issue I think almost everyone takes way too seriously (On both sides.) I like that Ron Paul has more or less said "Leave it to the states" and refused to address it further.
    I honestly don't know why you'd be a fan of Obama. I mean, I know he came out on gay marriage, which I know you like (To be honest, I don't care nearly as much as you'd think about that. He still supports state's rights to decide on the issue much like I do so it doesn't make a whit of difference to me.)

I've always dislike Obama, and I disliked Mitt since I knew who he was. On Obama's part its nothing super-personal its that his economic plan is going to bankrupt our nation, and he only agrees with the GOP on all of the worst stuff (Patriot Act, foreign intervention, TSA, drug war, the like.) I dislike Romney, similarly, because he agrees with the liberals on all the bad stuff (Obamacare, even if he won't admit it), unfree markets, gun control, the like.

I'm saying 4 < 8 this year but I still don't like Obama at all.

If by "He's great" you mean Ron Paul, absolutely :goodjob:
    I wish more people thought like us;)

I'm so ticked at this whole "You only have two choices and you are throwing away your vote if you do anything else" line of thinking that is permeating OT now. If we only have two choices, in this election, we really only have one.

I can't stand Romney and I don't like Obama:crazyeye:

Ron Paul should have won:)
    Wait really? That's one hell of a coincidence, and an awesome one at that! How did you find out that you were both CFCers?
    Here is something you may appreciate!

So I went to the movies today with friends, and one of them is hosting an exchange student from France! And she came along. It was cool, although she seemed kind of stuck up, perhaps it's because she's French :p?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom