Resource icon

Advanced Diplomacy 2.7 (BTS 3.19) 2016-10-05

Advanced Diplomacy 2.7 Mod

This is Advanced Diplomacy 2.7. I isolated the updated code from ROM:AND and added it to Afforess's Advanced Diplomacy. I also fixed a few text bugs. Much of the text here is pulled from Affores's original thread.

New Diplomacy Trades include embassies, right of passage, workers, military units, coporation HQ, General Secretary Vote, Prepare for War, & Non-Aggression Pact.

The AI:
The AI will make trades for all different options, except for Corporations, (I am unsure there is ever a situation where the AI should sell or buy a corporation HQ); however the AI will properly value a Corporation HQ if a human offers to buy or sell one. There are several new trades for old items in Advanced Diplomacy as well. The AI will use techs and gold to encourage other AI's to declare war or trigger embargo's on their enemies. The AI will also sue for peace for it's friends.

To Modders:
There are 2 new XML tags controlling which workers and units can be traded, as well as 2 new XML tags for when Embassies and Right of Passages are unlocked. There are also 4 new XML tags for Leaders, for attitude trading thresholds for the new trades. They are all fairly well named and self explanatory. If you have any questions, please ask.

This is pulled from the large codebase in A New Dawn, there may be bugs from mis-merged or forgotten code. If you find a bug, report it here, and I'll do my best to fix it.

A Custom Game Option allows you to turn the mod on/off from the Custom Game Menu as requested. The Mod includes the Changed C++ files plus a working mod. Enjoy.

-----Game Play-----

Trading Embassies
-Embassies are a vital agreement that must be made before Open Borders or any form of alliance can be made with any other civilizations.
Trading Right of Passage
-Rights of Passage are a limited form of Open Borders. They only allow non-combatants and trade through the borders.
Tradeing Contact
-Players can sell contact with other civilizations, if they have not met the third party.
Trading Workers
-Players can buy and sell workers on the market.
Trading Military Units
-Siege machinery can be bought and sold to other players.
Trading Corporation HQ's
-Players can sell and buy the headquarter of corporations.
General Secreatary Vote-Once the UN is established, a pledge of the Gen Secretary Vote can be requested and given.
-A Custom Game Option turns the Mod on/off

-----Note to Modmakers-----

In the SDK files there is Afforess Advanced Diplomacy Start > and
Afforess Advanced Diplomacy End in all of the places that there are changes to the original files.

-------Version History---------
Version 2.4
-Active Senate from Total War (Denial, Senate Veto, War Pretext, enabled by civics)
-new sound for senate action
-New Concept Info
-UN Votes from Total War (Prisoner Rights, Military Medicine Rights, Victim Rights, No City Razing, No Capital Punishment, Culture Needs Empty Radius, Barbarian Peace).
-GameOption for new trades added
-Denial You advanced
-Denial We need it much
-MEMORY_YOU_POLLUTE
-MEMORY_WORKED_PLOT
-Condamn Special Units
-Nuclear Dissuasion from Total War
-Shared Civic Attitude from FFH2 (CivicInfos.xml tag-iShareAttitudeMod)
-AI for Fav Wonder/Share Civic from C2C
-Favorite Wonder from FFH2
-Puncutation fixes for memories/attitudes
-Active Senate GameOption
-Penalty for aggressive wars.
-Checkbox for Nuclear Dissuasion
-Fix for Adv Diplomacy 2.3

Version 2.3
Spoiler :
-POW Exchange lasts 5 turns and improves Diplomatic relations
-Negative Memories for cancelling Non Aggression Pact & Free Trade Agreements
-Negative Memory if don't return someone else's city from DPII
-Memory if you work a plot that is owned by another Civ
-Afforess isAlive checks for UN Votes
-Attitude Thresholds for Free Trade Agreement, NonAggression, POW Exchange, Right Of Passage, Contact trades
-AI Tech Values for new enabled trade techs
-Attitude Changes for Right of Passage, Embassy, Free Trade, & Non Aggression Pact
-MIssionary value adjusted for limited borders/open borders
-Refusing to go to war against someone gives you a memoery attitude boost to that part
-Defensive Pact Break Message by edead
-More Gold From Free Trade Agreement Trade Missions
-less likely to declare war if non agression or pow trade
-Refuseattitudethresholds moved from SDK to XML for easy modding
-removed uneeded sdk code of victory weights
-Improved Denial Checks
-Improved AI TradeValues

Version 2.2
Spoiler :
-Added Koshling Denial Check
-Added Techs are not worth more than gold
-Removed remaining Pledge vote Code
-Free trade Mod
-Free Trade Agreement Espionage Mission Modifier
-GlobalDenies-Remember War Ally Turns, Embassy Spy Mod
-Merged New Diplomacy Option Mod (Do not Bother us)
-Merged Non-Binding Non-Agression Pact (Xchange Hostages) from Edead's Sengoku MOD
-Free Trade Mod GlobalDefines for Trade Missions (+50% Gold)
-Improved DLL Commenting
-Added many C2C Diplomacy coding tweaks

Version 2.1
Spoiler :
-Added Roamty's SDK/XML Fixes
-Removed Pledge Vote Code
-Added Ripple's SDK fixes

Version 2.0
Spoiler :
Added Free Trade Agreement
Added Pledge General Secretary Vote

Version 1.05
Spoiler :
Afforess's Original Advanced Diplomacy

Credits
Afforess Created the original Advanced Diplomacy and after working with Dom Pedro II's original code from Test of Time.

Thread
  • adv_diplo_A7I.jpeg
    adv_diplo_A7I.jpeg
    665.4 KB · Views: 286
Author
stolenrays
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings