Resource icon

Ananse's BFG Modpack 4.11

awesome modpack
pls update modpack on civfanatics..or maybe nexus
thankyou
Hello, there are few major bugs herei found, which i would like to point out:
1. Policy "Colonization" gives your builders extra 2 actions whenever you remake your polocies. And it does not give you bonus production towards builders
2. Most of the new wonders from modpack have no names, you can see somethink like [WONDER_NAME.....] and nothing more
3. It broke Rome, you no longer get Trade routes in your cities, so your cities further than 15 hexes from the capital would not a road, because Trade range is not refreshed.
Not bug, but personally i feel that some wonders are way too overpowered, but i guess it can be dealt with

I very much like mod, if you need any help with it, i would like to join
Excellent!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your work on this!
Great group of mods. I use this with 8 Ages of Pace and it's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for all the hard work!
Best Modpack I've used for this game once we can use R.E.D. to resize the added units with this mod it will be even better! Seriously actually made both me and my friend purchase the DLC for this game.
A
anansethespider
In the next update RED will be included for all base units and Moar Units units (even the ones Gedemon didn't do himself :)) . Meanwhile y units are still just gonna keep duplicating models from his
Thanks for your work!Is there any way to remove building queqe from your modpack?
A
anansethespider
no simple way. Why, may I ask, do you not want production queue
Top Bottom