BRM-1K

BRM-1K 2023-09-25

BRM-1K - An improved command variant of the BRM-1 was developed simultaneously with it. It has all the equipment and fittings of the BRM-1 plus a few new ones. It is fitted with a mast antenna and late production models have six 81 mm 902V "Tucha" smoke grenade launchers (three on each side). It is equipped with 50 mm flares which are used for battlefield illumination. The number of firing ports was reduced from eight to three (one on each side of the vehicle and one in the rear). It is equipped with a DKRM-1 laser rangefinder, an ERRS-1 radio direction finder, a PPChR radiological-chemical detection device, a WPChR military chemical detection device, an IMP-1 mine detector, and an AB-1-P 1 kW box-shaped portable petrol-electric generator. Day/night observation devices consist of thirteen TNPO-170As, one TNPK-240A, two TNPT-1s, two TVNE-1PAs and one pair of 1PN33B night binoculars. Navigation equipment includes a TNA-3 gyroscopic apparatus, a 1G11N gyro-compass and a 1T25 survey device. The BRM-1K entered service with the Soviet Army in 1972, production started in 1973. Ammunition carried was reduced to 20 rounds for the 73 mm 2A28 Grom low pressure smoothbore gun. The vehicle weighs 13.2 tonnes. NATO gave it the designation BMP M1976/2.

The file contains the unit and pcx files. Model is not my own creation. Wyrmshadow helped with the animation files. I merely put the pieces together and cleaned up the model for CivIII and added some what if pieces. A big thanks to everyone that helped out!
  • BRM-1K.jpg
    BRM-1K.jpg
    664.3 KB · Views: 30
Author
Delta_Strife
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Delta_Strife