Amra Advanced Patch 3.11
This patch will update Amra Advanced for Beyond the Sword to version 3.11
ALSO, PLEASE SEE THIS POST FOR ANOTHER SMALL PATCH, THANKS.
- Installation of Patch -
You should install the patch just as you did the original modpack by extracting this file to your Beyond the Sword "Mods" folder . For example, C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\MODS. It should ask you to overwrite some previously installed files in my modpack, say yes.
IF the patch is installed correctly, you will see a new Main Menu screen with "Amra Advanced version 3.11" on it.
This patch is NOT savegame compatible so you may want to finish any good game you have going before applying the patch.
List of changes
** Amra Advanced v3.11 (Beyond the Sword v3.13) **
** THIS PATCH IS NOT SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE **
- Fixed Revolution mod initialization popup error regarding Start as Minors component
- Fixed DCM Bombard conflict with Route Pillaging in MissionInfos XML
- Fixed DCM Battle Effects SDK coding error in CvGlobals.cpp and recompiled DLL
- Compiled and included alternate DLL without Influence Driven Warfare (IDW) component
- Tweaked a few play balancing items (thanks Alkyon for suggestions)
- Added/converted varous premade maps to work with Amra Advanced (with random civs and resources)
- Added Rhye's Earth map converted for Revolution Mod by jdog5000 (tweaked to work with Amra Advanced)
Modpack discussion thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=267748
[BTS] Amra Advanced Patch v3.11 2016-10-05
[BTS] Amra Advanced Patch v3.11