Fixed SQL bug that caused the regional range increase not to trigger.
Adjust the barbarian settings to your preference in "globalparameters". If you prefer vanilla, then simply delete the Barbarian line.
The "first turn" barb setting isn't as straight forward as I thought and the new patch only reduces barbs on lower difficulty settings.
Firaxis completely adopted the +50% religious progression cost. I left the barb settings to vanilla because the patch changed several things and I want to test their balance first. District progression slightly more expensive (20-->25).
This is a bigger update.
- Vanilla districts are tied to the number of techs/civics researched and the average of all players (BS rubber band mechanism). I changed that to a system akin to the settler cost progression: each additional district of the same type costs 20 more (Districts.xml).
- Religion spreads 30% (10-->13) further from adjacent cities to accomodate for the increased cost of religious units in favour of more macro than micro (GlobalParameters.xml).

PS: I didn't find a better solution for the district progression cost. If you don't like this one, simply delete the districts file and you get the vanilla values.
As @Lord Yanaek pointed out, the costprogression works exactly the other way around. Reverted back to vanilla for now.
As @gauldamon noticed, the bath district should have been acropolis. I fixed that so now acropolis is 15 instead of 25 and bath remains 1000.
As proposed by @Bigv32 this minor update increases the range of regional district buildings like factories from 6 to 7 to accomodate the increased min city distance.
Top Bottom