Civilization Call To Power Map Scenario Pack (For Apolyton Addon)

Civilization Call To Power Map Scenario Pack (For Apolyton Addon) 1.0

NOTES:
  1. Below is the original readme so some urls may no longer work.
  2. This map pack requires the Apolyton Addon Pack installed to work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

README:

MAP SCENARIO PACK (MSP) V1.0 Readme
October 4, 1999

NOTE: This is the 'Apolyton Pack Add-on' special edition of the Map Scenario Pack.

INTRODUCTION
The Map Scenario Pack is simply a collection of pre-made maps which can be used as-is (utilizing the default game files) or added to your own scenarios. No game files are modified. New maps will be added as they get done and existing maps will be updated as I get feedback on any problems associated with them. Also, I will add any maps you have if you will send me a copy. You may use any of the maps for your personal use or for inclusion in your scenarios. While not required, I would enjoy getting a copy of your scenario so I can play it.

** SPECIAL EDITION PACKS AND MAPS **
I will create 'Special Edition' or 'Add-on' Map Scenario Packs for your scenarios. I will need to know the layout of your scenario directory structure and how you name your maps. If you need a custom map, let me know. If I have the time, I will create it for you. However, you will have to let me put it in the next version of my Map Scenario Pack.

DISCLAIMER
THIS MATERIAL IS NOT MADE OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION
The author of this file is not responsible for any harm on your computer, download and use at your own risk!

REQUIREMENTS
Activision Civilization: Call to Power, C:CTP Patch v1.2, "1.21 Hack"(optional but recommended)

INSTALLATION
Simply run the install program, 'MSPv10_AP_AddOn.exe'. The install program will prompt you for the directory where the CivCTP Apolyton Pack is installed.

UNINSTALL
Run the uninstall program, 'MSPv10_AP_Uninstall.exe' in the Apolyton Pack directory. Then rename 'orig_packlist.txt' to 'packlist.txt' in the Apolyton directory.

VERSION HISTORY
October 4, 1999, V.1.0: Initial release of the Map Scenario Pack (Apolyton Pack Add-on Special Edition).

APOLYTON CREDIT
I would like to thank Markos Giannopoulos from Apolyton.Net.
I borrowed the 'look and feel' of his Apolyton Pack, ie. layout and icon usage, since it is what inspired me to undertake this project. Also, Markos puts in many, many hours at Apolyton.Net for us Civilization fans.

MAP CREDITS
ZAZ for the World8 and World24 maps.
Uppsala for the EastMed map.

PROBLEMS/FEEDBACK
Mail any feedback to Don Blevens(Skorpion59), skorpion59@netzero.net, or post in Apolyton CTP-Creation Forum, http://apolyton.net/forums.
Author
Blake00
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Blake00

Top Bottom