IMPORTANT: The up-to-date version is in the Updates tab! Make sure to download the UPDATED version and NOT the current version!

Adds the Cuban nation to the game as a playable civ, led by Fidel Castro!

Stats:

UA - HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE

Naval trade routes can't be pillaged. Districts yield +2 Tourism if coastal, and gain +2 of their main yield and Great Person points if adjacent to a Plantation or Seaside Resort.

UU - GUERRILLERO (INFANTRY)

Requires: Replaceable Parts

Cheaper to build (324 Cost vs 430 Cost) but weaker (64 Combat Strength vs 70 Combat Strength). Gains +2 Movement in rough terrain (Woods, Rainforests, Marsh, Hills) and doesn't lose strength with health. Converts adjacent Barbarians to your side.

UI - MALECON (HARBOR)

Requires: Celestial Navigation

Yields Production, Culture, Science, and Gold as adjacency yields, and gains a standard adjacency bonus from Seaside Resorts. +10% Tourism in cities with a Malecon.

---

LA - VIVE LA REVOLUCION! (CASTRO)

+1 Wildcard policy slot with Ideology. May join allies' wars without penalty, gaining +50% Production whenever you liberate a city.

AGENDA - HISTORY WILL ABSOLVE ME (CASTRO)

Focuses on infrastructure, research, and cultural development. Adores nations with high scientific and cultural development. Despises nations that occupy cities.

This mod is compatible with YnAEMP (does not, however, have a TSL for the Cordiform map) and JFD's Rule With Faith.

NOTE: It is likely that Castro's diplomacy background will appear black/not load. While this won't break the game, it might break immersion (lol) and can't really be fixed (to my knowledge).
Reactions: Golan v
Author
SpaceCommunist
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from SpaceCommunist

Latest updates

1. Cuban civilization: Initial tweaks and fixes

Fixed some errors in spelling and translation (i.e. "Vive" which should have been "Viva")...
Top Bottom