Tamriel is brought right into the civilization world!
version 0.20 (June 24, 2013):
- added more civ-specific unit graphics, mostly by ramzay
- conjurers now can spawn daedra by promotions
version 0.18 (February 7, 2013):
- added leaders and units by ramzay1945 - khajiit, argonian, and others
- fixed ashlander camp and jungle tribe
- orcs have expensive settlers now
version 0.17 (august 27, 2012):
- fixed GP issue; added barbarian city names
updated to version 0.16 (June 3, 2012)
- added unique citystyles for each race
- flags by veBear
- introduced some changes for unique game experience for some races
- fixed some bugs
the way to play this:
-- install in program files mods directory and not in my games (or wherever the game is installed -- just not in my documents/my games)
-- load the mod
-- play custom scenario
-- you should play with any number of civs up to 10 civs, because there are only 10 races
-- you can try a random map, but expect the unexpected, since some races will be put outside their habitat.
- some new civics.
- a bug: argonians and bosmer get a lot of GP:
To fix this, go to mods\tamriel\assets\xml\civilizations\civ4Traitinf os.xml and change
in too places: line 18 under TRAIT_ARGONIAN and line 562 under TRAIT_RESOURCEFUL
(the zero at the middle is misssing... need to add it)
- brand new tech tree
- unique units
- 4 arcane unit types, with some unique units for some civs. Mages are initially quite weak, but with the right promotions can become extremely powerfull.
- tamrielian buildings and wonders, familiar from morrowind, oblivion, skyrim and various books and lore
- unique game experience for certain races, notably bosmeri tree-dwellers, and argonians (who rely on jungle)
- tamrielan province-specific resources, such as mamooth, moon sugar, horkers, etc.
- some unique improvements, such as bosmeri tree communities and dunmeri ashlander camps.
- all traits are new
- even though leaders use vanilla graphics (yet), their personalities fit the lore.
- Tamrielan religions; each civ can only found one.
I really need feedback and suggestions, please comment in the thread
- FFH2 team for varied and units buildings
- Rise of mankind mod, again, some borrowed graphics, units, buildings.
- thelopez - tech tree editor - I started this project with this.
- OrionVeteran - limited religions mod, some wonders
- The_J - defined starting positions mod, a lot of help with a lot of modding issues
- -sr - tamriel map
- minigrinch - editing the map
- veBear - flags, graphics
- ramzay1945 - awesome leaderheads and units
- dual - argonians graphics
- saibotlieh - a lot of graphics and units
- justatourist, fenceman - some religion things and graphics
- hrochland - converting some wonders from morrowind and oblivion
- tsentom1 - some wonders
- dacubz145 - some resources
- chuggl - rohirrim graphics as bosmer
- FK2006 - a lot of dds buttons
- refar - some buildings
- strategyonly - some units
- rabbit_white - many promotion icons
also thanks for ideas and input to:
4lexander, pakhawaj, andy12750, and some people on bethesda forums.
Elder scrolls mod - version 0.20 2016-10-05
Elder scrolls mod - version 0.20