Resource icon

Hammurabi of Babylon - barebones leader mod 2016-10-05

Hammurabi of Babylon - barebones leader mod

Now those of you who don't own the Deluxe Edition DLC can play as or against Babylon too.

Mod Description:
Adds the leader Hammurabi of Babylon.
"No frills" (read: barebones) version of the Babylon Deluxe DLC, so if you already own that particular DLC there is no point in using this mod.
No official artwork, audio, graphics, pedia entries etc.
Otherwise functionally identical to Nebuchadnezzar II in that Hammurabi has the same trait, unique building, unique unit, personality attributes and city names.
If you don't own the Deluxe DLC, until it gets released this mod is about as close as you're going to get to playing as Nebz.

NOTE: This is a barebones civ, based off the Hebrew civ made by Solver. It uses the diplo scene of Ramesses and the vanilla artwork for the UU and UB. It also uses the artwork and icons (leader and civ) from Solver's Hebrew mod. (This may change in a later version, when I can create some new dds files.)

If you like this civilization (whether playing as or playing against), why not consider purchasing the "Nebuchadnezzar II" DLC when it is available? Unlike this mod, it has professional polish. Sadly it's not yet available and it's not known when/whether it will be.

Current version is 1. (2nd Oct '10)
If you have any comments, please use the main thread.

Install instructions:
1. Extract the contents of the zip file to your mods directory. The mods directory is located at My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Mods. If done correctly, there should be a folder named "Babylon Hammurabi" in the mods folder.
2. After launching the game, go to Mods-> Browse Mods and tick the box for the Babylon Hammurabi mod.
3. The civ can now be selected when starting a (modded) game. Note the civ is at the bottom of the list, so scroll all the way down. It will be possible for you or the AI to get Babylon if set to random.

Special thanks to Solver for the Hebrew civ which I based this off of.:)

Modders, I'm looking for help with making some better icons and the DawnOfMan dds files. At the moment, it probably looks a bit bizarre seeing Solomon/Hebrew artwork instead of Hammurabi/Babylon stuff.
Author
PieceOfMind
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from PieceOfMind

Top Bottom