Resource icon

Israel 2016-10-05

Adds the Israeli civilization to the game and removes the City State of Jerusalem. Contains custom leader music.
To download on Steam and to see more screenshots click here.
Trait - Aliyah - Small chance to get units from foreign cities following your religion. Units can be Settlers, Workers or soldiers, or Great People once you enter the Industrial Era.
UU - Hagana - Replaces the Great War Infantry. Earns promotions 50% faster, and gains strength when fighting in Israeli lands.
UB - Kibbutz - A Kibbutz is sort a super farm, providing faith and defensive bonuses in addition to food. However, Kibbutzim must be built at least two spaces apart.
Thanks to the trait bonus, spreading your religion will reap enormous dividends. The faith from the Kibbutz should help.
Please post any comments, bugs, suggestions, complements and complaints, and I will reply as soon as possible.

Credits:
All artwork for this mod was made by the very talented Davey_Henninger. Check out his workshop for more great work.
The Lua file (Aliyah.lua) for Israel's trait, Aliyah, was made exclusively by Keirathi through weeks of posts on Civfanatics. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out.
The Kibbutz model was originally posted by Whoward64.
Everything else in this mod was made by me, Murphy613.

Check out some of my other civs: Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Turkey. Also check out Davey_Henninger's workshop.
  • introisrael_H55.jpg
    introisrael_H55.jpg
    1,021.5 KB · Views: 315
  • 2013_12_26_00001_f18.jpg
    2013_12_26_00001_f18.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 249
Author
Murphy613
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update