Resource icon

MaxRigaMod 5.3 2016-10-05

The total amount of units in the mod for the version 5.3 is more then 250 !

TO PLAY THIS MOD YOU MUST HAVE SCENARIOS, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE

First of all i've created additional techologies, such as - technology-unit. Which means you can train your BF109 fighter or MI24 chopper only if you have developed ( or traded ) technology of the plane/chopper/tank.
Then i made standart size world map, because it's getting really laggy on big maps at the end ;)
And, of course, i have inserted lot of new units taken from this forum :) But all units could be build only if you have discovered the MILITARY GENERATION of the unit ! ( for example, IL2 or Panzer tank needs M.GENERATION II etc ).

Additionally i want to assume you that i will keep working on this mod by adding more of new units and stuff regulary. There are also bugs to fix and stuff to add ;) I plan to make four scenariouse for my Mod, so, there are definately lot of work and things to do :crazyeye:

There is also my video for my Mod which shows you some units, the map and general stuff in my mod. I really hope you will enjoy watching my video cause i havn't seen anybody making such a thing in civ-community before :goodjob:

Here you go the link on my promotion video for my 1941 scenario (13MB) - 1941

Here you go the link on my promotion video for my 1961 scenario (14MB) - 1961

Intro trailers - download

OFFICIAL SITE OF THE MAXRIGAMOD

SCREEN OF UNITS I
Spoiler :

SCREEN OF UNITS II
Spoiler :

Author
MaxRiga
Downloads
Views