Resource icon

Resource Rebalance 1.7 (Released)

enjoy please report any issues will try to fix
should be good mostly not clumping but now resources through out continent this is the final algorithm i can play with it in extensive detail now. So suggest let me know if you guys see weird things happening.
Spread out the resources by changing the algorithm to make it even less like two resources will spawn next to each other accept horses and bonus resources. Luxuries unchanged from last version.
so finally got it working fully was not working before at all sorry about that but now i learned how the new modding system works. Should be more balanced lots of changes to the resources
luxury resource now spawns 17% chance on valid tile over 21%, strategic now spawns 21% down from 27% overall resource spawn max 31%
most bonus resources have higher spawn chance on more terrain types. Wheat and rice has been cut back a lot on spawn chance not terrains. Furs now spawn in both forest and jungle. Strategic resources now hard to find multiples next to each other should have good selection of strategic resources on you capital start now same with AI so everyone will have there era's based on availability of resources. Also luxuries happiness and rarity has been re balanced common luxuries give less happiness rare ones give more. See civilpedia for full details.
just readjusted some things trying to once aghain reduce the amount two resources spawn with in 5 tiles.
just readjusted the lua file again too get less double spawns i made a mistake on my math.
So here is the final version what I'm calling final because it works and does what i want it too. You may not like it then dont download it not to make game easier it is to make the game harder so...
Top Bottom