1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Tut] Nifscope 2016-10-05

[Tut] Nifscope

1. The_Coyote
    The purpose of this tutorial is to have a some information how to use nifscope written down. While for sceneviewer (aka nifviewer), the from Firaxis provided tool, already lots of tutorials exists, the same can´t be said for nifscope.

So here i try to give you an impression how to work with a tool, with may thanks to the niftools team for providing and creating it, A tool which is my eyes better than nifviewer and also allows you more things to do. It seems that i use the outdated version 1.0.8, but there shouldn´t be big differences the handling.

The tutorial will start with the basic in how to use the program and will cover all fields i know. Hopeful if somebody knows more about it, he will add the information. If later questions arise i will cover them in the thread, and perhaps if my time allows it and it´s worth, update this text.

Thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=305606

Ciao
    The_Coyote