Resource icon

Ultima 5 Scenario download-fix

ULTIMA 5 Scenario.

To play add to your civlization2 scenarios directory.

This mod contains:

Custom sounds from the original ultima 5 game, original graphics taken from screen captures. I have tried my best to make it look and sound like orignal
ultima 5 as much as possible. I hope you enjoy it. Nostalgia factor was a must. The first time I played ultima 5 I was about 7 I think.

As yet there is not a point as such to the scenario, it's all for show. Choose a civ and go bonk some heads.

Changes:

Cities
People
Icons
Terrain
Improvments
Units
Sound
rules
=================================================================================
DETAILs.

As I said there is no objective so far unless you make one for yourselves. However here are some details about the scenario.

Civs:

Free Britannia: Basically resistance to Blackthorns rule during Britishes absence.They rule Castle British and all non principle towns and most huts and keeps.

Inquisition: Blackthorns new facism.

They rule from Blackthorns palace and control all principle towns and the keeps Windmere and stonegate. They also control shadowlords and have some evil beasts amongst them.

Triad of evil remenents: The horrid things that lurk in the dungeons.

They control all the dungeons; Deciet, Hythloth ect. They have the most choice of units and some of the most powerful. An easy Civ to play. They also have some nameless
hell holes closer to home too. These reperesnt the random spawinging of monsters in the original.

Pirates: From Buccaneers Den. There just to be a pain. They control Buccaneers den and a couple of nameless outposts. Their units are weaker than the
equivelents from other civs, but much much cheaper.

Everyone is at war at present. Although I think evil would be allied with Blackthorn, and the pirates would side with the avatar and co.

=================================================================================
Other Notes:

Shrines = Fortress.
Codex = Airbase
Moongates = Airlift.

There are no settlers, no techs worth reserching, no terrain improving, no events.

All terrain production values are inflated.

Wonders:

Blackthorns state prison: Representing the vast torture chamber in Blackthorns palace. This wonder was Shakesperes Theatre.
The three shards of modains gem: Seperate wonders for Hatred, Cowardice and Falsehood. Contained within Deciet, Covetous, and Hythloth.

There is still much to do. But you folks can play around with this still.

Eventually there will be more purpose to this scenario, either I will or you will. :)

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=6209908#post6209908
Author
wrh2005
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest reviews

Amazingly faithful to original game in graphics & sound. HOWEVER IT CRASHES due to a tech bug. I've posted a repaired Rules.txt file and also made a cool Title.gif in wrh2005's original thread here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ultima-5-anyone.253145/#post-16196370
Top Bottom