This mod enhances the Report Screen.
- Breaks down all of your units into groups such as Military (separated by Land/Sea/Air), Civilian and Support, Traders, Spies, and Great People.
- Unit stats are listed based on which group they are allocated to. For instance, military units will show Health and Movement, while civilian units will show how many charges they have left.
- You can select and zoom to any unit on the list
- Promote/upgrade military units without exiting screen
- Sort units by clicking on header of each stat.
- Added a "Hide City Buildings" checkbox which hides building yields in order to better compare yields between cities
- Sorted Yields. Clicking the header in City Income will allow you to sort by descending order. To list yields in ascending order, re-click the same button
- Building Expenses displays district maintenance costs. These are combined for each city and labeled as "Districts".
- Units Expenses added. Units are grouped and will show total cost per type. Policies that reduce unit maintenance costs are taken into account.
- Sorted Fields
- Displays current deals you have with other civilizations. Includes duration, what is being traded, etc.
I respected localization tags when set, but did not add any new ones. I apologize if this causes any issues.
To install, unzip the file into your Mods folder. This is usually located in Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization VI/Mods.
Click Additional Content in the Main Menu and click Enable next to Unit Report Screen. You must start a new game when first enabling this mod.
Feel free to let me know if you see any bugs or have any issues. Any ideas are also welcome.
We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.Dismiss Notice
All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.Dismiss Notice
To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.Dismiss Notice
- Dismiss Notice
Attention Modders! Please check out this thread about adding resource and linking discussion thread in our new Resource Manager.Dismiss Notice
Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.Dismiss Notice
Unit Report Screen 1.71
Adds a Unit Report Screen and Fixes Yields Report
- Unit Report Screen 1.71 Jan 13, 2017
- Unit Report Screen 1.70 Jan 12, 2017
- Unit Report Screen 1.61 Nov 18, 2016
- Unit Report Screen 1.6 Nov 18, 2016
- Unit Report Screen 1.51 Nov 8, 2016
- Unit Report Screen 1.5 Nov 8, 2016
- Unit Report Screen Nov 7, 2016
- Unit Report Screen 1.3 Nov 3, 2016
- Unit Report Screen 1.2 Nov 1, 2016
- Unit Report Screen 1.11 Oct 31, 2016