Resource icon

Zubr Class LCAC 2016-10-05

The Zubr-class (Project 1232.2 class, NATO reporting name Pomornik) is a class of air-cushioned landing craft of Soviet design. This class of military hovercraft is, as of 2012, the world’s largest hovercraft. It is designed to sealift landing assault units (such as marines or tanks) from equipped/non-equipped vessels to non-equipped shore, as well as transport and plant mines.

There are currently nine ships in active service in the world. The Zubr is used by the Russian, Ukrainian, and Greek navies. The transfer of the Kefalonia (L- 180), the first of two Zubr hovercraft purchased by Greece, to the Hellenic Navy marked the first time that a Russian-made ship was purchased by the navy of a NATO member.

The file contains all the sounds and pcx files. Model is not my own creation because dacubz145 provided it. Wyrmshadow provided the animation files and Ares de Borg did the sounds. I merely put the pieces together and cleaned up the model for CivIII and added some what if pieces. A big thanks to everyone that helped out!
  • zubr_2mu.jpg
    zubr_2mu.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 320
Reactions: Erlend Philip Wood
Author
Delta_Strife
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Delta_Strife

Latest reviews

Great model, used it as the generic Hovercraft unit in my "2021 EXPANSION" mod.
Top Bottom