[1.0.0.167] AI Trade bug - they'll give everything away

*Sigh*

I guess it's nice to be playing some other games for once lol

So I've been playing quite a bit since the Summer '17 patch. The AI has never once actually traded everything away.

In the diplo. screen it may look like they're agreeing to trading all cities and works of art but you won't actually be able to click on agree and make the agreement. Yes, it is a bug but not as game breaking as at first glance :)

With the art, that will be because you have no where to put everything you are agreeing to black butterfly.

Maybe related: on a few occasions I had the AI propose trades with a great work of writing on both sides. Far as I know there is no theming bonus for GWs of writing so what's the point?
I really wish they would just bring back the great work trading screen of civ5.

I really wish they would just bring back the great work trading screen of civ5.

Actually I like the idea of great works traded in peace agreements etc. (Historically: Egypt, Germany, etc.) but somehow IDK if the AI can handle the complexity :lol:

IMO the museum themes should be simplified. E.g: Art from a single era. Or from a single artist. Artefacts from a single country.
Have Firaxis devs actually been to an art gallery or museum recently :p

same happened to me. Germany gave me all of their arts and artifacts (about 20 pieces) for one luxury. Also, confirming that occasionally it is not possible to close the deal as licking to Accept does not work.

Accept button not working happens when you don't have enough room for the works of art.

AFTER FALL UPDATE

1. I just traded 1 artifact (stone tablet) for 1 relic (eight hand mirror) AND 1017 gold AND 217 golds per turn or I can take 3 artifacts (ALL artifacts) and relic (if i swap relic to another one, he will not accept ) from Ghandi
2. Peter is also willing to trade all gold he have (per turn and overall ) for stone tablet. I replayed few turns before i excavate stone tablet and now peter is saying no to deal but pedro will give me 299 golds pet turn. After deal he will not trade back stone tablet but i can buy scroll for 15 golds per turn.

Ghandi - friendship, Peter - hate me, Pedro - alliance. Im playing as indonesia.

Not sure if it's a bug but these are very unreasonable trades.

AFTER FALL UPDATE

1. I just traded 1 artifact (stone tablet) for 1 relic (eight hand mirror) AND 1017 gold AND 217 golds per turn or I can take 3 artifacts (ALL artifacts) and relic (if i swap relic to another one, he will not accept ) from Ghandi
2. Peter is also willing to trade all gold he have (per turn and overall ) for stone tablet. I replayed few turns before i excavate stone tablet and now peter is saying no to deal but pedro will give me 299 golds pet turn. After deal he will not trade back stone tablet but i can buy scroll for 15 golds per turn.

Ghandi - friendship, Peter - hate me, Pedro - alliance. Im playing as indonesia.

Not sure if it's a bug but these are very unreasonable trades.

That's disturbing..

Teddy wanted to make peace with me and give me 2 writing works. After changing anything on the trade table and click 'make deal more adequatable' he suddenly wanted 120 gpt, even after returning everything to deal he wanted at first (peace for 2 great works for art).

Top Bottom