(1.0.0.314) Gift aid gone crazy?

ferenginar

Grand Nagus
I had not received any emergency aid gifts in GS pre-patch, so I have no comparative. There was mention on changes in the features, (Reduce time between deals during Request for Aid emergencies so AI can give multiple gifts if desired.)

However, I think it is a bit messed up. I had a city flooded (1000 year) , damaged 6 tiles, and took out 3 population, so I requested aid, but did not expect the response.

It starts off with three Ai trying to win favour, initial bids, a few gold and 10gpt, but then 3 turns later its the same again, and again, and again. I was at war with two other Ai, and sued for peace taking 270gpt, and 30gpt respectively. Now the 30gpt former enemy has joined the gift aid, adding a further 10gpt every 3 turns.

The aid request will finish shortly, and I am currently making more than 300gpt in gift aid, every offer was for 30 turns so unless they come to an abrupt end when the completion closes, and they will gradually decline back to zero. However, 300gpt for 30 turns is 9000 in total. Can this really be what was intended???

I suppose this bug has something relevant to the trading bug(seems AI really enjoy unfair trades)

This is a different issue at first glance. We would love to see your save for this.

This is a different issue at first glance. We would love to see your save for this.
Well,I'm in an aid competition and I also wanna to earn 1VP by giving aids.
So HOW can I earn more than 10000G in 30 turns(no more than 1000G in last patch)?
(ps. I DID some unfairly trade with AI during the gaming progress)

Attachments

• aid bug Save.Civ6Save
    2.2 MB · Views: 158
xiaoyu, I imagine this is from exploiting the gold trading issue in this save? I think we have that one corrected.

We're still looking at the Request for Aid issue where the player is the target, and is getting overly targeted for Gold donations.

Additional saves are appreciated!

xiaoyu, I imagine this is from exploiting the gold trading issue in this save? I think we have that one corrected.

We're still looking at the Request for Aid issue where the player is the target, and is getting overly targeted for Gold donations.

Additional saves are appreciated!
None of my friends has met this problem themselves.Sorry that I cannot bring any saves for that. Also, for the trading issue you mean"corrected",can I expect for a HOTFIX,cause the other things in the new patch are really awesome,better not ruined by this annoying bug.

PS.Thanks for replying!

This is the save from 2 turns before the end of the Aid, you will see a long list of deals, that are all gifts except the 270gpt, and 34gpt, which are the peace deals. I don't think that there were any trade deals involved.

Attachments

• KRISTINA 273 1804 AID Request.Civ6Save
    2 MB · Views: 153
Image of aid request end

Attachments

• 20190404190312_1.jpg
    20190404190312_1.jpg
    620.2 KB · Views: 282
Here is one from the start of the process, just the first gifts of 2gpt, if you play through they will start adding the others. I have played a few turns in from here, and got the next two sets of gifts of 10, or 11gpt as before.

Attachments

• KRISTINA 254 gift start 1715 AD.Civ6Save
    2 MB · Views: 169
Thank you for this save, I can verify that this one is fixed.

Top Bottom