[1.0.7.9] martyr but no relic

Qwan

Warlord
After I end my turn in this saved game, Eleanor will kill my martyr-promoted apostle with an apostle.

I'm playing Mvemba Nzinga, and my palace already has 5 relics, but I also have a bank with two slots which can hold anything, including relics. (I paid dearly to get the Great Merchant Giovanni de' Medici for exactly this purpose.)

I don't get a relic from the martyr dying to theological combat UNLESS I move a relic from the palace to this bank. (You can try it both ways from this saved game.)

So the bug is that the game doesn't recognize this bank as a location for relics from martyrdom.

Attachments

• MVEMBA A NZINGA 189 no relic.Civ6Save
    2.2 MB · Views: 73
Yeah it's always the case. The bank used to be unable to hold relics. Right now you can move relics in but you cannot get relics when that's the only available space. (e.g. if you have that open but found a natural wonder while being suzerain of Kandy) Annoying, I know.

I've also had GW's go missing if my Palace is full after stealing them from the AI - I get the notification they were successfully stolen yet they do not appear in any of my GW slots.
Recently it has improved slightly & as long as I have a slot somewhere in the capital they appear.
Will try to get a save the next time this happens for repro.

Top Bottom