100-year-old Englishman beats up street gang!

Panda

Metal head
Link here.

Buster Martin, 100, a van cleaner for Pimlico Plumbers, was walking to a bus stop in south London when three youths pounced on him from behind.

Despite their best efforts to subdue him, the Second World War veteran launched a counterattack and sent them running empty-handed.

Needless to say, they don't build them like that anymore! :lol:

Notice also how he came back from work! :eek:

He's 100, and he cleans vans? He must be pumped up on adrenaline.

The gang struck at around 10.30pm on Thursday as Mr Martin was leaving the Fox on the Hill pub in Denmark Hill.
Beer Power!! :beer: The man had a Stella :smug:
The man who celebrates his 101st birthday in September said: "As long as I still wake up in the morning, I will continue to work."
:salute:

:lol: That would be the very definition of "pwnage"

Buster Martin
The guy's name is 'Buster' too. He is quickly elevating himself up the rungs of my 'Heroes' Ladder.

That means a guy of my age should be able to fight off about 9, best start learning Kung Fu or somit. Kudos to the old codger.

Chalk up another badass old guy.

"What are you in for?"

"Um....I'd rather not say."

"No really, what?"

"Assault thrice over, and denying three young men of their livelihood..." :(

I was thinking along the lines of the young punks being prosecuted for attacking him....

But I'm sure you knew that....;)

I think this goes to show what I long suspected; Young people in today's Britain are wusses. ;)

Have you ever noticed that chavs all seem to appear emaciated and pale and look like they'd fall over in a light wind? Kids are wusses any way, all mouth generally; it almost makes me laugh when you get a 14 year old saying something lairy to you: I'm a big guy, If I hit them I don't think they'd get back up; I'm not being arrogant I am pretty much as big as I'm going to get and as physically strong as I've ever been.

Seriously kids are way too cocky these days, if I'd of said anything stroppy to an adult in my day I'd of got a slap at the very least and serve me right, these days if I even slapped a kid I'd probably be in jail facing assault charges. They do need a slap or a clip round the ear though some of them.

Never mess with old people! :run:

I had the opposite reaction: Boy, you must have some really woosie pansy-assed gangs in England if three gang members couldn't take on one 100-year-old guy.

Have you ever noticed that chavs all seem to appear emaciated and pale and look like they'd fall over in a light wind? Kids are wusses any way, all mouth generally; it almost makes me laugh when you get a 14 year old saying something lairy to you: I'm a big guy, If I hit them I don't think they'd get back up; I'm not being arrogant I am pretty much as big as I'm going to get and as physically strong as I've ever been.
Which is why they carry knives.

Which is why they carry knives.

Well to be honest I've never seen a kid pull a knife in my area it seems to be a phenomena that happens a lot more in large cities,ie it happens more in London and up North of course, where the chief weapon is the Knife, or the Sword if you can afford it, or spears for the poor:)

Top Bottom