1939 AD - WW2 - ColdWar

i try no settler game but
xlm units file does not have a <cost>
to do cost -1 like before can you help you are the no settler expert

are you tempted to add those units like t-90 tank,battleship,etc?
no a mod, just more units
also how did you put imprubment in all throut the map?
one by one plot

This is a very nice piece of work. My problem is that it keeps locking up on me. That happens maybe every 50-100 turns in normal play (more frequent since recent patch), but on this scenario it is every few turns (with no error code). This may be because I am playing it in a Windows 7 partition on an iMac. I will try reducing some of the video settings, but in general that has not been a problem for me. I like the scenario a lot and played every prior WW II scenario and mod in Civ so I'll persevere and eventually post more comments if/when I can get at least 10 turns into the thing :) Nice work!

are you tempted to add those units like t-90 tank,battleship,etc?
no a mod, just more units

Adding units means MOD and not the easy one.

also how did you put imprubment in all throut the map?
one by one plot

I'm not sure what you say.

This is a very nice piece of work. My problem is that it keeps locking up on me.

I have the same issue. And yes, the problem seems to be connected with video card somehow. When I reduce CIV5 graphic it keeps playing longer. So, CIV5 must have some kind of memory leaks.

The AI is making this less interesting and challenging than it should be. Playing Germany and fewer than 10 turns in England offers all foreign cities and even one in UK, plus a bunch of other stuff for peace. Playing France for a short time, ditto Germany offers a bunch of cities for peace. That's not the fault of your scenario ... the AI is really screwy and it shows up here. I will try a couple of other nations.

In 1939, France had the third (after the Red Army and Wehrmacht), a land army of the world and third in the world (after the Royal Navy and U.S. Navy), Navy (before the Italian Regia Marina and the Imperial Japanese Navy).

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH

Hi, good map, but is it compatible with G&K? I played it before (on Civ5) with no problems. Now i tried it play with G&K 2 times (USA and Russia) but always crash...

It may not have been updated to G&K.

I know it and I have no idea how to fix it ( it's common problem for all my scenarios ).

1UPT isn't really suitable to represent WW scenarios, which require massing of units. I'd suggest using Kael's Legions mod or a down-toned version.

Hey are you still here? I have several questions about this map!

Top Bottom