3.0 discussion

Events in my life are causing me to have to take a leave from modding for an unknown period of time. My grandmother is not well, causing me to not have the focus needed for modding.

I have uploaded a second draft of the XML from Buildings. It includes Sound files. They have been taken largely from Rise of Nations, Age of Empires II, and the Rise of Mankind mod.

Events in my life are causing me to have to take a leave from modding for an unknown period of time. My grandmother is not well, causing me to not have the focus needed for modding.

I have uploaded a second draft of the XML from Buildings. It includes Sound files. They have been taken largely from Rise of Nations, Age of Empires II, and the Rise of Mankind mod.

where did you upload it to so i can integrate it? btw: i hope your RL goes better soon. i know how it is. i have a wife, 2 kids and a podcast :)

When you said you were restarting the mod, what did you mean; that you were resuming work on it, or that you needed to make everything from scratch?

When you said you were restarting the mod, what did you mean; that you were resuming work on it, or that you needed to make everything from scratch?

no we have a whole bunch done. i dont want to start if from scratch. but we have a crap load of work, and a bunch of new BtS based ideas need to be implemented. also we need someone who can puzzle through errors and c

we also need to do a custom interface.

also i had an idea of changing the base buidings for civ, combining them.

where did you upload it to so i can integrate it? btw: i hope your RL goes better soon. i know how it is. i have a wife, 2 kids and a podcast :)

we will be right here waiting for you when you come back. keep in touch :)

i just announced 2ndrev on the newest ModCast so go listen if you want :)

Thanks, I'll still be around, just not as much and lacking the focus to do anything constructive (the stress is making me feel physically ill also). Fortunately, I supportive family members and friends in RL.

I posted the building work in the OP of this thread. It is where I plan to post any future building work as well.

Thanks your work and contributions are greatly appreciated, just incase, please necro-resurrect the contributors thread and sign in how you would like to be in teh credit for the mod.

any updates on this and is there any background to the this mod like what it is and whats it about...

just to say i like what i saw so far..

This mod has been in deep hibernation for a couple of years. right now i just dont have the time to devote to Civilization. its a shame, but maybe one day this mod could come out for civ5, but im still waiting on seeing how that community goes.

Im glad you are interested in politics, stay skeptical.

Top Bottom