• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

3 traits per leader

davbenbak

Lackey
Is it possible for the leaders to have three traits? I got multiple error messages when I tried it including memory errrors. Could be a typo on my part or is it not allowed (hard coded)?

It's allowed aslong as you enter everything properly then it should work fine.

The only thing that dose not seem to be possible is to double up Traits, I think if you put say Double Financial in the xml you just get it once, Is their any interest in allowing such doubling up?

Not sure why that would be needed. If you wanted a leader to be doubly financial you could make a new trait SUPER_FINANCIAL that doubled all the bonuses.

Not sure why that would be needed. If you wanted a leader to be doubly financial you could make a new trait SUPER_FINANCIAL that doubled all the bonuses.
By that logic, none of this is needed. You could make a new FINANCIAL_SPIRITUAL trait that combined the effects of the two also.

Touche.

It's been made separate for ease of switching, testing, and modularity. It's also much easier to program (a list of booleans is easy to make, check, and faster too).

Top Bottom