Carnage
Civilization- Iroquois

Map Size- Small

Map type- Pangaea

Barbarians- Roaming

Climate- Random

Variant- 3CC AW

Difficulty- Regent

Checking in. Are we doing Monarch or Regent level? I'm fine with either, but would like a team opinion. You can edit the thread title if necessary within 24 hrs of it being established (I think).

I would be happy with Regent, A few thoughts on 3CC-

1) I think we should build more artillery, we have got limited production and they save units and are for the most part cheap

2)Aggressing is better than defending, if we start defending, we eventually lose, which is what happened in our last game

3) fighting on multiple fronts is necessary

Tell me what you think of these few cents of mine.

Waiting for 1-2 more players and then i will get up the roster and put up the save

I definitely agree with 2 and 3, but I'm not so sure about 1. Catapults:

A)Would have to be used for defense only;they can't keep up with our MW's on offense.

B)They can't go on any unroaded Marsh, Jungle, or Mountains.

C) They cost precious unit support. In a 3CC, we'll have about 12 units we can support, and catapults will just add to the overflow.

Whoops i forgot about MWs and that we are playing Iroq. with a fast unit UU i would like to suggest this-

1) Attacking all we can and what we cant attack, we pillage, we can send 2-3 MWs over to pillage, which will slow them down

Should we start now? Busy right now so if you want to start put the save up

Suggested Roster:

Tasslehoff
Rodent
Killerkid

We're waiting on a response from Choxorn, but I'll roll a start tonight if i can.

Point 1- Yes, but only after the MWs become obsolete (if ever).
Point 2- Yes, of course. In the last game, though, it's not that we decided to defend, it's that no units could get close enough to enemy cities to attack.
Point 3- Necessary, and (I think) the main problem we lost last game. We didn't bother trying to explore East until much later, and sent the Immos to the other end of the continent instead of fighting our neighbors.

Here. Sorry, didn't know until now that someone had started up a thread. :p

And we are definately doing this on Regent.

I have rolled a couple of starts. Starting post has been edited to show settings. Would like the team to deliberate on the starts. I took photos but cant convert them to jpeg so just attaching the three save starts

Attachments

• start1.SAV
    61.1 KB · Views: 87
  • start2.SAV
    61.3 KB · Views: 136
  • start3.SAV
    62.1 KB · Views: 101
lurker's comment:
The title of this thread is
3CC AW Monarch Small Pangaea
but the difficulty is Regent, which is sorta confusing.

The thread starter can change the name of the thread.

:please:

Please.

Hello? i do hope you guys are there. Please look into the three starts

Change the thread name! :p

How to? please tell!!!!

You have to edit your first post, and the title is the bold heading above it.

EDIT: NvM, you changed it.

Ahem, guys, what happened, did i post the wrong saves or something?

I have rolled a couple of starts. Starting post has been edited to show settings. Would like the team to deliberate on the starts. I took photos but cant convert them to jpeg so just attaching the three save starts

You might like Paint dot net which is an enhanced version of ms Paint.

http://www.getpaint.net/

Bill Gates gave the code to a bunch of University kids to see what they would do with it and I like using it. there are some things where I prefer plain Paint but this is nice for cutting and making new photos.

You can resize your images and choose which format to use ... jpg, gif png etc.

Top Bottom