6/12/2019 standard deity huns

kawyua

Warlord
okay! I haven't played in a while, but i wanted to record my game in this patch. ...but the quality is terrible. and youtube is such a pain to upload gameplay onto.
nevertheless, here it is!
one thing to note is that i put legendary start because i was a little scared of early game happiness problems, but hey the ai gets a legendary start, too.
Also, as a result of the legendary start, it was nearly impossible to get a religion, unless i really really gunned for it. religion was gone by t91, legendary starts probably had something to do with it. still, the huns can manage just fine =)
there are 12 other parts in this playlist that bbc code technology wont post:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhXXY8MGnOWCKDvGWOxmLv--Y-dt0Q7Dg
>.< my eyes hurt from the quality, my laptop cant handle civ and recording. something is wrong with my encoding, too for the quality to worsen so much >.< agh
I still haven't finished yet, so ill do that and write some summarizing statements for all these parts, some time later. I just wanted to make a video to see w
it goes all the way to t229, or it should be...
TO BE EDITED:
It looks so terrible... i'm not really interested in finishing as im at t 250 ish and stopped playing for quite awhile. ill play another and make it better...

Last edited:
Top Bottom