820 Ad - I messed up !

Ankka said:
Matter solved, FortyJ has inspected this issue and said in the UN forum that it hasn't done any real difference so we can continue.

EMP: I wouldn't be so keen, but we could try and ask.

Zarn: how much is that in GMT?

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

6pm. I haven't told them, yet. We may have to schedule it Thursday or Friday, anyway. People are responding slow in this forum. I wouldn't want to hold a chat that you couldn't attend and where most wont even show up. :p

Okay EVERYONE, just give me your best times, if you want to chat with GWT.

We have been at war for so long, I don't remember who was our ambassador to GWT.

Edit: Quite frankly, I am against the idea, so do you really want me going alone people?

I can propably attend on thursday... propably not friday. Both IRC and MSN work... MSN propably better... I haven't been able to register my nick on irc ( :confused: )..

Wednesday would propably be ok too. Weekend propably not.

Rik Meleet said:
Interesting exploit. Care to elaborate ?

I'll pm you.

Hygro said:
simply put you can give people infinite amounts of gold through gpt.
But declaring war I ended those payments didn't I?

I'm back in Black. Or something...

Emp.Napoleon said:
YES YES YES!!!

THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO WIN THIS GAME! WE MUST ALLY WITH GWT IN ORDER TO WIN THIS GAME. We have no change of attacking GWT with APO. But with GWT, we could win!
Maybe they are sick of GCa and want to kick them out, then poly.

Have you no honour?

That is low.

I find a disturbing trend has appeared in our ruling classes. Why does everyone think that they have to ask permission from the nation of Apolyton before we can go to the toilet?

I said that about, lets see, over a year and a half ago?

Some of the officials on the other hand are NOT doing so...

Why don't you guys yourself do something to it instead of just coming in after being silent for half a year and then complaining about something like that?

That is something I find very annoying.

Top Bottom