• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

9.2.1 possible bugs

Sobaka

Chieftain
Thal, just finished an immortal game on 9.3., marathon, huge map, with Diplomatic victory. 3 points maybe worth mentioning as they are unclear for me, possible bugs, or other issues.

1. Atter resistance ended in dozens of capured cities, I occupied them and bought courthouses. I noticed that they were free. They had a cost listed in the 'purchase' area, but my gold did not decrease when they were bought. They also did not appear in the buildings list. Happiness would not increase until I bought a second happiness generating building of any kind, then happiness jumped back up to the previous level before occupation + the amount from the secondary building. Are free courthouses intentional?

2. Late game, conquered 2 civilizations and have over 80 cities. A red exclaimation mark comes up beside the luxury icon, "you can only support 170 land units, and I exceed it by X." Unit production decreases by 10% and up to max 80%. However, when I check the military overview it shows that I have enough supply for several hundred more units. Is this an expected occcurance or is there an issue with what is stated in the military overview.

3. Gunships - an observation from vanilla and mods. Why can a gunship continue to move after disembarking, but needs to end its turn as soon as it embarked. There is very little oil and aluminium on the map - by the time I can build gunships, my military producing cities are so far away, that it seems pointless to build gunships - they cannot use the railroad.

Thanks (not sure if bug report the right thread for these). :)

1. Thanks for bringing this up. I've been trying to solve several vanilla bugs with courthouses, but it's proven difficult without access to the game core, and often reveals even more vanilla bugs. :badcomp:

2. This sounds like a display error on the military overview. Thank you for pointing it out, I'll fix it right away. :goodjob:

3. Gunships have always been tricky to balance. I'll change it so they can use roads/railroads.

thanks for the 10.2 fixes, I'll test it out after finishing the current game! :)

Top Bottom