A few questions on AI

Shahadet

Naga Guardian
Hello,

I am currently working on a scenario. I am in the planning stage and have a few questions.

Is it possible to give AI units attack orders? I want a group of fighters to take off from a carrier and assult airfields controlled by the human player. However I do not want them to assult the cities if possible.

Is it possible to alter the movement rate of railroads?

If a transport is created first, can land units be placed onto the transport immediatly after without any problems? The plan is to create a water landing by a city. How can I make sure that the transport does not sail off? I want to keep certain portions of the scenario historically correct.

Which version are you creating this in?

I'm a bit of a newbie to design, but i can answer one of your questions. You can not edited the movement of railroads, however you can edit the movement of roads. You could then edit the art for roads if you want them to look like rail.

Im using the multiplayer version. However my scenario will not be multiplayer as this will be my first creation.

I really need to have both roads and rail but railroads allow deployment of troops too rapidly. I was considring making a 'rail road' terrain so as to make it neccessary to expend movement points. The probelm with this is that there are not enough avaliable terrain slots to provide a backing to the 'fake' railroad. Thus I might make a railroad station terrain and a railroad station unit (non moveable, placed at the same position) this would require the at least 1 movement point and would cover the whole terrain square. I guess I have solved my own problem whilst typing this post!

Is it possible to change the name of a country leader with an event? For example Chai Kia Shek to Mao Ze Dung? Its a small point and not really that important but it would be nice.

Top Bottom