A flag question

de Montcalm

Chieftain
I'm planning on doing a 7 years war based scen. It will begin shortly before the "Battle of the Austrian Succession" and end after the 7 years war. But the difference is you're allowed to do your own diplomacy so the course history takes may be different I will only give you the timeframe and the players will be allowed to take the course into their own hands.

I've already in contact with some of the designers here like BKA but now I faced a little problem. In the screenshot you see the type of flags I would like to use (second row). However the format for the Austrian and Prussian flag is very much different so the look isn't good. Therefore I ask you if someone could convert the two flags above into the format of the flags in the second row.

On a side note:
I know Denmark and the Netherlands didn't participate in this war, the flags are just there to show you the format I would like to have.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• cities.gif
    cities.gif
    48.6 KB · Views: 180
Aren't the flags supposed to be in the top row?
Well, anyway, here is the Austrian flag, don't have time to do the Prussian flag now, someone else will have to do it if it can't wait...

I'm creating a War of austrian succession scen, too - but limited to Europe

My battle flags

barbs
Piedmont
France
Prussia
Spain
Austria
England
Neutrals
Spain again

:) :egypt:

Originally posted by insurgent
Aren't the flags supposed to be in the top row?

Well yes they have to be in the first row in order to function but I just made the two rows so I can show you the difference and are able to better explain what I meant. This was not the actual one I will use. To be honest the cities.gif I will use doesn't exist not yet I'm just at the beginning stage in collecting graphics and look what I need. When I have them I will put them together and create the necessary files.

Well I'm planning a global 7 years war scen which means also the theatres in India and America will be pictured.

I've to say it's really a prompt service here :goodjob: and thanks to you guys my scen will be finished much earlier than I thought.

Looking forward to the Prussian flag and don't worry it isn't too urgent.
Thanks

Whatever happened to that updated Imperialism scenario you were working on a while back? Although I must say a French and Indian War scenario would be fun as well. Good Luck.:cool:

Thanks for the support :goodjob:

I'll do my best, screenshots shortly to follow

Ok here we go:

This will be the brave soldiers fighting in the war.
Fairline is really a great,great artist. Does anybody know him and can tell me how I could contact him? I would need a Prussian “Kuerassier” and a “Field Marshal-unit”. I would like to ask him if he could draw me these two units.
Thank you.

Attachments

• units.gif
    units.gif
    42.5 KB · Views: 101
Top Bottom