A Phoenician history book IAAR

First off, I'm still working on Japan. I'll have the next update by tomorrow night. But I also wanted to try out being a puppet. So here's how this is gonna work.

1.You guys create factions, which are basically political parties, except they apply to all governments, whether they be monarchy or theocracy or republic. Some example factions are: The Burghers, the Republican party, the Jewish advisors, the Green party. almost any group of people that hold political power. The factions must be realistic for the time and place though. No green party for a while.

2. Each faction has a platform, which is basically a plan for the next 10 turns. The plan can be as detailed or as complicated as you like it. I'll try to follow it to the best of my ability.

3. You guys vote on which faction gains the most power for the next 10 turns. The only restriction that applies is that you can't vote for a faction you created.

4. Factions can be created at any time, and destroyed by the owner at any time. If you want to create a new faction and you have already created one previously, you must destroy the previous faction.

5. The only actions you have no direct influence on are great persons actions.

6. You can make civic changes, but only if the second winning faction's platform was the civic changes corresponding to your idea. Also civic changes can happen without your direct influence.

7. I'm playing RFC: DOC: Right now I am on the starting turn. I have not founded a city yet.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. If you want to start creating factions feel free to create them. If you want to start voting after at least two factions are created, go for it.

I hope you enjoy.

Top Bottom